Alien vs. Predator 2 - Official Movie Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone who thought AVPR sucked, I challenge you to do this.

Go to your Blockbuster Video, or other local movie store, rent or buy the AVP knockoff Alien vs. Hunter, and please, please come back here and tell me AVP:R sucked.

7x0hxe0.jpg

Go to your Blockbuster Video, or other local movie store, rent or buy the AVP knockoff Alien vs. Hunter, and please, please come back here and tell me AVP:R sucked.

7x0hxe0.jpg

i'm sure this movie is terrible, but it will do nothing to diminish how i felt about AVPR. a crappy movie doesn't get better after you see a crappier movie.

but i'm going to blockbuster, because this movie looks like a good "get plastered" with a bunch of guys and have a fun time.

I can't even begin to telly you how pissed I was at what they made the Alien into...

You know that amount of disgust and pissed off that just makes you laugh your ass off? Yeah, just like that. *Sigh* If they wanted to make a sequel I think they just film the director farting into a coffee can, hell, it'd be better than this.

I still havent seen this movie yet but now I doubt I'l bother. The reviews I have read are scathing and the general feedback here isnt very positive either it seems lol

It always had a feeling in my gut that AVP-R would be a disaster. Looks like it isn't doing very well at the box office either so this may very well be the final nail in the coffin for this franchise.

7x0hxe0.jpg

Hmmm...this one stars William Katt. Anyone else remember that cheezy superhero TV show he did for a few seasons back in the 1980s? "The Greatest American Hero"? It was funny. :D

Hmmm...this one stars William Katt. Anyone else remember that cheezy superhero TV show he did for a few seasons back in the 1980s? "The Greatest American Hero"? It was funny. :D

Hell, I still know the words to the theme song. :rotfl

Hey that's cool! It is a great song, and a good choice for the theme song for The Greatest American Hero show. I see the first 3 seasons are now on DVD. I'd love to get them! It was one of my favorite childhood shows growing up in the 1980s. Cheezy but funny. A bumbling goofy guy that "inherits" a magical superhero suit. What a concept. :D

Last edited:
It always had a feeling in my gut that AVP-R would be a disaster. Looks like it isn't doing very well at the box office either so this may very well be the final nail in the coffin for this franchise.
Actually, it's, so far, made 50 million, and hasn't even been released in the UK and a few other countries, so it's actually doing fairly well at the BO.

That was one of the best super-hero spoofs ever! Pure slapstick insanity. The interaction between Katt's goofy "Ralph Hinkley" character and tough guy G-man Robert Culp was hilarious. "Ralph, time to put on the jammies!" His flying sequences were always a crackup. He just never quite got the hang of it... :D

Actually, it's, so far, made 50 million, and hasn't even been released in the UK and a few other countries, so it's actually doing fairly well at the BO.

Wow. Have another glass of haterade stendec...

haterade.gif

I ordered the Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem design book from Amazon.

I'll post some photos for those interested, I'm interested mostly in some of the concept design for the movie...
avp_titan.jpg

Definitely keep us posted. I'd like to know the quality of suit and creature images, not so much concept sketches and maquettes, but better looks at the used film props.

This sounds like a great book and I ordered one as well. Hope it has plenty of good reference pics of Wolf and the Pred ship's trophy room & weapons bay!

I ordered the Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem design book from Amazon.

I'll post some photos for those interested, I'm interested mostly in some of the concept design for the movie...
avp_titan.jpg

I'd love to see some images from the book of the Wolf Predator's armor and weapons and the Predator homeworld. I may end up eventually buying this book too. :D

Back