Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone ever ordered from colletibles direct in uk? Python mentioned them to me, haven't ordered from them before and wondering what their service is like? Gotta get this guy and not tempted by the exclusive so the regular will do me perfectly. These guys have him at a great price, and I won't be hit with customs charges however they have it at estimated shipping 03/2015
Also what do guys think of the accuracy of this piece? I think on the whole that it is accurate and is a good representation of the big chap. My intention is to display him beside my cinemaquette.

Most UK guys use them here, I got my Mythos Fett from them with no problems at all. Third party sellers generally get stuff later than Sideshow sell them however, that is the downside to the cheaper prices and avoiding tax etc.

As for the LSB, it isn't the most accurate Big chap ever made but it sure is nice which is good enough for me, the LSBs are quite styalised in general but they pull it off very well imo.

I can vouch for CDUK too. Very good service and usually cheaper than ordering direct incl shipping and fees.

awesome guys, thanks for all the advice! I can wait two or three months so CDUK it is then. Will probably place my order next month/payday.

awesome guys, thanks for all the advice! I can wait two or three months so CDUK it is then. Will probably place my order next month/payday.

One benefit of the late delivery is that you get a good look at production pieces from those of us that have ordered direct before deciding whether to buy or not. Mine should be here within a month. :pray:

true man, really looking forward to seeing all the in hand pics from you guys. I Missed out on the big chap maquette when it was released so thinking this piece will perfectly compliment the cinemaquette and vice versa to complete my Alien collection. on a side note, and a little off topic, but I met Ian Whyte the guy who played the 'Last Engineer' in Prometheus on saturday at the Belfast comic con. great guy, I'll upload a pic tomorrow if I can. Got him to sign my Blu Ray copy of Prometheus. The man is 7 foot 1!

Cmon convert WL! Its only been on WL for about a week so it should convert but if it doesn't I'll settle for the reg.

Back