Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that sucks about P2, though I prefer the P1 and am seriously tempted to bid on the one on ebay since the price is good...but I dislike buying on ebay..erggh
It would look pretty amazing with the aliens

Was reading back through this thread now I have it on order and there is a lot on what people would like to see. I agree with all pretty much but something I didn’t see and something I would totally buy would be a Kane with Facehugger LSB. The Nostromo suit with Facehugger melted through the front would look insane.

Was reading back through this thread now I have it on order and there is a lot on what people would like to see. I agree with all pretty much but something I didn’t see and something I would totally buy would be a Kane with Facehugger LSB. The Nostromo suit with Facehugger melted through the front would look insane.

Agreed. That would look crazy good! I would prefer a 1:1 scale instead of legendary though. Would be huge considering how massive the helmet is but, I know I'd find room for it somewhere. :lol

1:1 would be incredible and at that size I’d hope for some light up features too. I would also be making space :lol it was the size of the helmet that made me think it could work as a LSB and not look to small next to the others.

fingers crossed.jpg

I don't find that possible at all.

Sounds like they are trying to get a bunch more POs before they set the ES(which most likely will be higher than we would like)

I was hoping to use a coupon code on it and save my rewards, but it is not eligible yet. I will wait and see what happens if they let it get to WL or "find" a bunch more.

This is the way of things now unfortunately. :slap At least we should get the ES soon, hopefully it will be no more than the Warrior.

Sounds like they are trying to get a bunch more POs before they set the ES(which most likely will be higher than we would like)

I was hoping to use a coupon code on it and save my rewards, but it is not eligible yet. I will wait and see what happens if they let it get to WL or "find" a bunch more.

You can't use a coupon on WL items.

Also it's pointless saving Rewards now because you still earn points on any cash part of your purchase.

You can't use a coupon on WL items.

Also it's pointless saving Rewards now because you still earn points on any cash part of your purchase.

It is not pointless, I don't want to risk them on something I have not seen the final pics of. If the Chinese factory paintjobs are crap I don't want to have to worry about reselling as I can't return it and lose a big chunk of rewards.

Back