Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
80583-Mr-T-I-pity-the-fool-gif-Vtr1.gif

:monkey3

Well, after walking the fence so bad that I am sure a person or two here wanted to kick me off, I have decided to pass on this. Python's heartbreaking experience has really made it difficult to gamble. I will instead dedicate the funds toward the HT 1/6 Elder Pred figure. I'll save a couple bucks, which I can put toward my display setup, and have something extra to place alongside the Masked LSB.

Well, after walking the fence so bad that I am sure a person or two here wanted to kick me off, I have decided to pass on this. Python's heartbreaking experience has really made it difficult to gamble. I will instead dedicate the funds toward the HT 1/6 Elder Pred figure. I'll save a couple bucks, which I can put toward my display setup, and have something extra to place alongside the Masked LSB.

Wise choice - and order it from someone else OTHER than Sideshow! (maybe BBTS?)

star-trek-nodding.gif

Or get one on the secondary market if you can find one at a decent price. These are still in stock so you should get one around retail and be able to get decent pictures of the actual one you're getting. There are good ones out there, I have seen one myself, it just wasn't mine lol. It may have been lost beneath all of the QC complaints, but this is a real cool piece if you do find a good one. Although the Warrior is a nice alternative also.

Wise choice - and order it from someone else OTHER than Sideshow! (maybe BBTS?)

BBTS has it in stock for almost $20 less. In terms of any differences, what would buying from them offer? Since SSC is listed as the 'exclusive distributor' for HT, would a reseller like BBTS merely offer additional QC or assurance?

Or get one on the secondary market if you can find one at a decent price. These are still in stock so you should get one around retail and be able to get decent pictures of the actual one you're getting. There are good ones out there, I have seen one myself, it just wasn't mine lol. It may have been lost beneath all of the QC complaints, but this is a real cool piece if you do find a good one. Although the Warrior is a nice alternative also.

I really wish one of the stores near me that are listed on the SSC site as 'resellers' sold things like this. Unfortunately, none of them do. If I could get one in my hands and see it before buying, I'd gladly take one with only bad teeth.

You could always get the SS Elder Pred statue instead of the "toy". I may know a guy selling one:naughty

BBTS has it in stock for almost $20 less. In terms of any differences, what would buying from them offer? Since SSC is listed as the 'exclusive distributor' for HT, would a reseller like BBTS merely offer additional QC or assurance? . . .

What would it offer? . . . well - it's $20 cheaper AND you are not giving Sideshow your money! Even if they DO supply these to BBTS (and I'm not sure of that), it will reduce their profit margin.

What would it offer? . . . well - it's $20 cheaper AND you are not giving Sideshow your money! Even if they DO supply these to BBTS (and I'm not sure of that), it will reduce their profit margin.

When possible BBTS double boxes for extra protection, but this would probably not get double boxed as it is already too big. BBTS is $20 cheaper, but you don't get $20 in SS rewards and there should be a $20 coupon next month for SS if you can wait.

Back