Alien Big Chap 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 150! Currently available in Japan only for pre-order!

Question...Will Sideshow be offering this?
I did ask them and they said it would only be confirmed if it's stated on the website, oh man frustrating!

Price is high due to extra monies required to pay giger estate royalties.

ALIEN

P.S
ALIEN DAY! No good if it's only in Japan, grrrrrrr! :huh

The logo has Sideshow distribution so I would think so.

Oh man, how did i miss that!, Sorry it's been a long day :( .
So, maybe in with a chance then, fingers crossed!

This is a scaled up version of the HCG one signed by Giger.
The teeth on that one are also chrome plated.

ALIEN

C-VfCCaV0AEwxI_.jpg
QQ图片20170426224846.jpg
QQ图片20170426225243.jpg
C-Vp-i0VYAAeEQh.jpg
C-Vp-ijUQAAmnI5.jpg

Attachments

• C-VfCCaV0AEwxI_.jpg
    C-VfCCaV0AEwxI_.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 132
Wasn't there talk of the P2 bust being a small run before it turned out to be a practically open ES?

I'm sure these will be available eventually. I actually love the dome being the way it is with the skull so visible. The alien taking on that characteristic was always something I found incredibly creepy and sorely lacking from the other movies so I like that it's prominent. I'm just still not sure I could part with so much cash for a bust without shoulders.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Haven't been this excited about new stuff in the pipe line for a while, I see me selling most of my collection to make way for these bad boys, I have no space left these lol

A 1:3 maquette would be very cool, but that pose looks incredibly static judging by that pic. Hopefully it looks nicer in the full reveal.

The pose is a copy of the Giger Museum ALIEN, same as the Sano miniature figure.
I don't want 1:3, i want 1:1!

They have the Head done so maybe in the future a lifesize piece!

Back