Alien Big Chap 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do in the right lighting, but overall the film has a heavy blue tone. Here's a screen grab from the blu ray, notice the more natural colours when they are in torch light. This can be seen a few times such as where they are crawling through the ceiling etc. Same effect as the pulse rifles which are also brown, but look green. When it comes to collectibles, I don't mind whether they represent the real props, or how they appear on screen personally as both are technically correct.

jto2xnX.png

Can I ask what kind of price range we're looking at for Big Chap? I don't know much about CoolProps...

Their Predator 2 bust came in at £1000. Not sure what the dollar amount was; but this shouldn't be more expensive than that.
The 1:1 stuff might be a bit big for me, I dunno. Hoping they produce some scaled stuff in the not-too-distant. All I'm after is a decent 1/4 or smaller Alien and Predator. Or, GOOD 1/2 busts. I'd like to see Sideshow let CoolProps take over the licenses. Or, up their game substantially. I haven't wanted a Sideshow Alien/Predator/Terminator piece for as long as I can remember.

CoG1tVoVMAAo3Dp_large.jpg
img_11.jpg
The original props of the big chap which coolprops based on.
Seems they have to re-create the dome and the maxilla.

Yeah, big chap matters most.
The background, AVPR warrior, will be a bit difficult for them to sale.

It's the only Alien design I don't like, Aside from the Decan which doesn't really count..

With the prices set on these, the Big Chap is now the only one I'm genuinely considering buying... IF they do it right.

It's the only Alien design I don't like, Aside from the Decan which doesn't really count..

With the prices set on these, the Big Chap is now the only one I'm genuinely considering buying... IF they do it right.
If I didn't already have the Chap 1:1 full figure, I would probably only get that one too. I can't see with the prices of these having more than 1-2 before they get redundant.

Back