Alien Big Chap 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, here in spain yes! a 15% off but with european prize so...2370€

I understand you walls but i am afraid that if I wait until the bust is done I can loose the oportunity to get one. If I'm not satisfied I can always send it back. besides, PO now has a 15% off that in my case are aprox. 500€! for me it is worth it to do it now but I totaly understand you.
I can't not pass from this wonderful bigchap!!

If this were a true bust with shoulders I probably wouldn't hesitate but that price for this one, ugh.

Especially for Manu81 :D

21ezw7.jpg

"devil mode on": and where is the wise man now? looking for a second hand bust because it is...SOLD OUT! "devil mode off:
lol!! take your time alien:) but if at the end you know you will get it...lol

I'm just kidding myself, i know i'll end up ordering in the end, i always do :D .

Just waiting to check out coolprops production quality on the warrior heads as the limited
edition of 75 in Japan was good but someone reported on facebook that the mass produced
versions had differences and paint job was poor, very poor. Need to locate some images.

ALIEN

I'm just kidding myself, i know i'll end up ordering in the end, i always do :D .

Just waiting to check out coolprops production quality on the warrior heads as the limited
edition of 75 in Japan was good but someone reported on facebook that the mass produced
versions had differences and paint job was poor, very poor. Need to locate some images.

ALIEN

really? well! we will see this pictures for sure. warrior has different colours on it...blue, black...The pics from the alien dog look awesome to me! for this price we are paying I think we will get a nice bust!it is dificult to have a poor paint job with the big chap...it is mostly black, chrome teeth...the most dificult part should be the dome and If it looks like the proto, perfect but if it is darker, it would be ok for me too. what I like from this statue is the shape! most accurate big chap ever, 1:1, chromed teeth...ahhhh...I can't wait:)

I have just seen a picture in coolprops facebook about the warrior and no way it is the same bust as the one we have already seen. yellow tendons that doesn't look integrated into the statue??? Sorry buI can't believe it...we have already seen pictures and videos from the dog, outside japan, and except the dome, that it's actually darker than the proto, the paintjob and details are really good to me...what a joke Alien this picture...If it was truth, no problem at all, I will send it back.

Also when you receive a crap, you post it in internet to complain! why don't we hace more photos about this mess?
why in facebook says: the costumer could't return it? they have 30days with ss to do it! strange...very strange...alien ask to your friend in coolprops but...NOWAY! we will have a super alien bust!!!

really? well! we will see this pictures for sure. warrior has different colours on it...blue, black...The pics from the alien dog look awesome to me! for this price we are paying I think we will get a nice bust!it is dificult to have a poor paint job with the big chap...it is mostly black, chrome teeth...the most dificult part should be the dome and If it looks like the proto, perfect but if it is darker, it would be ok for me too. what I like from this statue is the shape! most accurate big chap ever, 1:1, chromed teeth...ahhhh...I can't wait:)

I have just seen a picture in coolprops facebook about the warrior and no way it is the same bust as the one we have already seen. yellow tendons that doesn't look integrated into the statue??? Sorry buI can't believe it...we have already seen pictures and videos from the dog, outside japan, and except the dome, that it's actually darker than the proto, the paintjob and details are really good to me...what a joke Alien this picture...If it was truth, no problem at all, I will send it back.

Also when you receive a crap, you post it in internet to complain! why don't we hace more photos about this mess?
why in facebook says: the costumer could't return it? they have 30days with ss to do it! strange...very strange...alien ask to your friend in coolprops but...NOWAY! we will have a super alien bust!!!

Please don't shoot the messenger!
I'll post some photo's and then you can make your own mind up :) .

Manu81, If you like it then other opinions do not matter, we all have different likes & dislikes :D .

Here's the link to the facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/lilshopofh...2579420914805/692579377581476/?type=3&theater

18358687_692579377581476_8037609212137473583_o.jpg

18238678_692579364248144_1617979469172683701_o.jpg

18301004_692579400914807_5521643830873316752_n.jpg

Lol! Of course I not:) but what the hell are this yellow tendons? Also I don't like the paintjob on the teeth... with the big chap we should'nt have this mess.. we will have chromed teeth and also we don't have transperent tendons...but..if it is possible, could you ask it to coolprops? The worst for me are those tendons..thanks alien:)

i am just watching this facebook post and there is a guay who posted this pictures. The owner of the shop says that in person it actually looks better and that this picture is because the lights he has in his studio...why these differences? Anyway, I am very confident about the big chap:)
View attachment 340129IMG_3853.JPG

No problem ;) .

It's annoying because the Japan release of 75 has more paint detail, especially around the Jaw / Tendon area.
So are 150 Giger's Alien for Japan going to have special paint and remaining 850 having poor paint job?
Lets see how things progress :) .

No problem ;) .

It's annoying because the Japan release of 75 has more paint detail, especially around the Jaw / Tendon area.
So are 150 Giger's Alien for Japan going to have special paint and remaining 850 having poor paint job?
Lets see how things progress :) .

but these photos I posted are not from japan;) the guy lives in US:)

Actually, could you ask coolprops about this? if it will be any difference between paintjob of the japan version and the others? thanks alien:)As prices are the same, it should be no differences...

Back