Alice in Wonderland - Beast Kingdom Master Craft Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukefett

Super Freak
Reaction score
f0c0fa03-4ee4-4492-aaa5-4320ddd1f1b7.jpg

d3a31666-fd14-4fd7-8d21-dced17f58ec5.jpg

09b8e411-b8cf-4762-86cf-30342e97a859.jpg

51a06435-303f-4425-88b9-b03eeea5b5a1.jpg

$255 at BBTS, I'm not usually into statues so not sure where else it's offered.

My wife is a big Alice fan, so thought about getting this. But does it just not look like Alice to anyone else? It looks great except for the face.

- IMHO, that scale is perfect for a Disney statue.
- Plaques are an unwanted but sometimes necessary evil.
- Yes, the likeness could be better.
- Beast Kingdom also has a 6" storybook Alice as well at BBTS.

- IMHO, that scale is perfect for a Disney statue.
- Plaques are an unwanted but sometimes necessary evil.
- Yes, the likeness could be better.
- Beast Kingdom also has a 6" storybook Alice as well at BBTS.

I've got that 6" one preordered already lol, this one did look nice. I just feel weird paying so much for something to me that just doesn't look quite right.

Somethings off? in what part? sorry for asking

The face/expression on this one to me just does not look like just like the cartoon Alice to me. I mean it's close, but at this large scale and cost I think it should be pretty exact. It's not just an Alice, but Disney's Alice.

The face/expression on this one to me just does not look like just like the cartoon Alice to me. I mean it's close, but at this large scale and cost I think it should be pretty exact. It's not just an Alice, but Disney's Alice.

The weirdest part is that they pretty much nailed the faces of all the other master craft series statues for Disney so I?m not sure why they couldn?t get this one

Agreed that the face just seems a smidge off somehow. Also saw my LCS put up a special black-and-copper edition of Scrooge. Looks pretty sharp.

Back