Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up tomorrow. Not too shabby! Vinyl up next week.

e1366302355.jpg

Poster by Kilian Eng. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 275. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

[FONT=&quot]Newly framed movie prints in my collection.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]First let me apologize for the poor pictures. I can't seem to capture the textures and true colors of the mattes and frames. Also, I am upgrading all the glass to Museum Glass. I spent about 30 minutes picking out the frames and mattes. I wanted things to fit the subject, by texture and/or color. I'm new to all of this. I wanted to have the prints look classy and was not concerned about uniformity.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you want to know any specifics (except cost) please ask. I don't have the names of the specific mattes and frames, but I could find that out for you. I can tell you more about the prints themselves.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With the glass upgrade there will be less reflection and possibly better photographs. I will also use a tripod when I retake them. I will just replace the pictures in this thread with better quality ones later. I have a Wizards (Peace), Werewolf, Invisible Man, Frankenstein, Pumpkinhead, and other prints coming or currently being framed. So I'll just update this thread. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
a.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
b.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
c.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
d.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
e.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
f.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
g.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
h.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
i.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
4.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
5.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
6.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
7.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
8.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
4.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
5.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
6.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
7.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
4.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
10of20.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Signed.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
4.jpg
[/FONT]

Got the Drive print in. First Stout I own. I believe it's an artist proof since it's stamped on the back. That's what I hear anyway. Also got a nice round number at 100.

Stout's lotteries are part of the regular runs. He just signs and stamps them to show the print came from him

Ah, I gotcha. I'm assuming he got all the low numbers since all the one's I saw on ebay and elsewhere before the lottery were high numbers.

Got the Drive print in. First Stout I own. I believe it's an artist proof since it's stamped on the back. That's what I hear anyway. Also got a nice round number at 100.

An artist proof would be marked AP. He stamps all the posters bought direct from him. It's a pretty cool little benefit from winning the lottery.

Edit: and I'm late to the response. Congrats on the score!

Even if the movie sucks the print is gorgeous! Will probably try for it tommorow and will hopefully get the vinyl next week.

Has anyone got the Akira poster?

I'd love to see some photos of that to see what the quality and detail is like. That's really the only Alamo Drafthouse poster that I'd love to have.

- Pablo

Back