Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder how many people mondo puts off each week because of the site
It's their business model, and it attracts more than will actually ignore the site and what they sell because geekdom loves it some "rare collectibles" that makes collectors break out in sweaty palms and fast heartrates when crunch time comes.

Personally, I tried a couple of times, got pretty annoyed with, and now I hardly pay this company any attention even though they have some pretty swell prints I wouldn't mind having.

It's their business model, and it attracts more than will actually ignore the site and what they sell because geekdom loves it some "rare collectibles" that makes collectors break out in sweaty palms and fast heartrates when crunch time comes.

Personally, I tried a couple of times, got pretty annoyed with, and now I hardly pay this company any attention even though they have some pretty swell prints I wouldn't mind having.

I don't even try most of the time on the prints I want, I just wait for the prices to drop a ton on ebay. trying through mondo direct isn't worth the hassle & time anymore

I picked up my variant yesterday, but those of you that got a regular are gonna be very happy. I think the green turned out much better in person. The pics they had up didn't really do the colors justice.

Aww, if I knew that I would have gone for the regular. Judging by the pictures on the Mondoblog I thought the writing on the poster was too dark, it kinda just said LORD RINGS from a distance.
Oh well, guess I will still enjoy the variant when it arrives :)

Got my Psycho and Robocop Variant posters today. Noticed on the Robocop Variant that it was signed by the artist (Todd Slater). Was that expected?

As the time goes on I'm considering selling my Avengers print more and more. To be honest, the only one I care to keep is Hulk. I am not allowed to sell Hawkeye or Cap or Jenn will kill me. But they don't wow me like my Hulk, or quite a few other pieces we own.

I still think the two Jason Goad (hand signed) Buffy prints we own are my favorite...um, second to Sucker Punch.

As the time goes on I'm considering selling my Avengers print more and more. To be honest, the only one I care to keep is Hulk. I am not allowed to sell Hawkeye or Cap or Jenn will kill me. But they don't wow me like my Hulk, or quite a few other pieces we own.

I still think the two Jason Goad (hand signed) Buffy prints we own are my favorite...um, second to Sucker Punch.

I'm in the market for an Avengers print so if you decide to sell let me know :)

Last edited:

The Hulk one is really something. My personal favorite of the single character Avengers posters is the Thor one by Martin Ansin, though. I have it up on my wall right now. The T Stout Avengers is staying in my collection permanently unless I have no choice.

Think I might try for the new Jurassic Park print by Ken Taylor.
https://e2.ma/webview/hds4d/1e44cd188268d72acd98bfa4b69d51c6

Regular
e1357153993.jpg

Variant
e1357154124.jpg

If the logo wasn't there, you'd have no idea this was a JP poster. It just looks like a T-Rex poster. Nothing special about it.

Back