Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also messed up on the ALIENS vinyl. The Alien Queen is sporting rows of "spikes" on her crown which were unique to the Alien Queen from 2010's AVP and NOT on the original ALIENS Queen. The original Alien Queen's crown was smooth.

Unfortunately seems like Killian Eng (the artist) isn't that great with ALIEN lore.

You're totally right. Didn't even catch that.

Underwhelmed by the offerings from Mondo so far. But the day is young and other companies may come to the rescue!

Dave Dorman announced a sweet looking Alien themed piece this morning. Think I like that one most.

I missed out on the Crew Expendable print but I did grab the Aliens soundtrack and ordered the shirt plus alien pin the other day. I did look at Ebay but I don’t fancy paying those parasites.

New Mitchell portrait up at Mondo. Timed edition available until 8pm Saturday 5/7.

c3po_promo_1024x1024.jpg

Yeah, I don't know what's happened to Mondo. I know that they don't have rights for Disney films but does that extend to the MCU too? If I remember Stout's AOU came out through Bottleneck, right?

Obviously from the design of the pins and that comic specific show they had it seems like they only have Marvel Comics rights.

Back