Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really blown away by the Nosferatu. However, we decided we would only be able to hang one new one, and so we sold Nos. No Country is definitely going on our wall this week. What a beauty.

Do you know if the NCFOM sold out at the show? I was curious if I should start trolling ebay or the EB boards. I'm hoping the Fight Club prints make it online.

How did the Fight Club prints look to you? I was underwhelmed when I saw the .jpg but it seems like in person photos really made them seem amazingly better.

How did the Fight Club prints look to you? I was underwhelmed when I saw the .jpg but it seems like in person photos really made them seem amazingly better.

I actually quite liked them. Not really into Fight Club but the art was nice.

Yeah I'm kinda on the fence about Fight Club. I like the idea of throwing Norton in the reg and Pitt in variant but not enough that I'm strongly pursuing them.

I bought a two day for MondoCon. Now I'm contemplating driving (from Chicago) or flying.

If anyone scored a bride of frankenstein piece by mignola and they decide they dont want it please let me know.

Just missed out on this and really want it to give to my wife.

Was able to help out a fellow freak with that No Country print. Will send it out to you bright and early tomorrow. You will love it!

Just got this today. It's really nice in person sorry for the crappy pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 107
You guys are so lucky. These work out quite expensive to get over seas.
If I could buy for retail I'd get loads.
Anyway, my first print arrived yesterday. Love it...

jr91rq.jpg

the best RoboCop print is still Stout's

Right. I always try and buy foreword now, chasing older things gets too expensive. :lol

Collectorcol, nice score! I managed to snag the other variant of that when it went up for sale. :hi5:

Awesome, is that your main gotta have art right now? I have 6 year olds so I can only go so far with the imagery. :lol Even though I have some uncensored tattoos.

Last edited:
Back