Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** I would hang it year around :)

I still need to pick up his GoT print.

I would but we have so many prints and I will need to start swapping them up if I plan to see them all. And probably will need to start selling a few, including my Taylor Hulk. I have too many. Most important ones for me to get on my wall are my Rocky Horror.

Could anyone please please help me out Tommorow in getting a spirited away print? I will be at work tomorrow with no computer access. I will gladly pay extra for your time. Please pm me if you would be willing to help out! If you are a member that I trust I would gladly pay tonight so you wouldn't have to worry about me backing out.

I'll do my best but first I need to go for a Howls print for a buddy.

Thanks Buffy :1-1: If you don't mind I'm also going to have another person try as well for me that is if somebody would be willing to help :) Either way if I find another person and you both score a print for me I am going to take both so I won't leave anybody hanging. My buddy already said he would take the 2nd print if for some reason that happens.

603388_10201505218456621_1145303176_n.jpg

****ing right I'm going to own that. Too bad it can never be signed by Richard. :( My one nitpick is the hands are making that axe look itty bity.

I spoke to Edmiston today, briefly. He will be there for his solo show so I am really looking forward to that.

I have the Dream Warriors print Jason Edmiston did, and that Friday pt 3 looks like the perfect companion piece. Jason Edmiston is such and under rated and under used artist by Mondo glad to see him doing a show with him. Will the Friday pt 3 prints be available to the public? at the show? Or what?
Now Edmiston just needs to do a Halloween print!

And i missed another one. I was on when it went up too, i can't believe it sold out that fast. If anyone bought 2 and wants to help a freak out, please pm me.

Missed out on this one as well... was on the page when it went up, but even with that it sold out while trying to get through the check out :lol

I think Mondo has a bad mentality these days. Posters have been selling out lightning fast for years, yet they are constantly giving bigger news sites "first looks" to so many of their posters, thus spreading their popularity. Yet in light of all of this, they don't raise edition sizes. It's like their more worried about second-hand prices that they are with getting their pieces to people who appreciate them.

Nonetheless, I'll be going for the Ghibli vinyl tomorrow, as Mondos quality for their records is quite awesome.

Back