Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Jason Edminstons stuff is great I have a print he did of Frankenstein painted pink like frankenberry same with Count Chocula.

That Evil Dead 2 poster is the best thing i've ever seen from Mondo.

That is a perfect poster. Why can't ALL posters be like that?

I had to pay 150 for a 50 dollar print a week ago. :( if only I lived in Austin. not to mention print isn't even poster sized

The most I have paid for a print was $275 (Halloween) and second was $250 (Rocky Horror) and both were worth every penny. I only make the purchase if I know I will never regret it.

The most I have paid for a print was $275 (Halloween) and second was $250 (Rocky Horror) and both were worth every penny. I only make the purchase if I know I will never regret it.

I don't have a problem plunking the cash down either if I know for sure it's going straight to the wall as soon as the tube hits the doorstep

I won't do it because I know someone bought the print to flip. I won't support them.

:goodpost::hi5::goodpost:

Exactly. That is what hurts this part of the art lover in me the most.

Keeping it out of true art lovers and fans hands due to your desire to make a profit off of it.

We are all stuck complaining about the drops because of these people and then we are locked out because of it. :gah:

I have yet to buy a piece after market and I don't think I ever will.

most of those insane auctions on ebay never sell, I've seen the same listings over and over

I'm not talking about the insane ones. I'm talking about the ones that show up shortly after a drop with a 200-300% increase.

:goodpost::hi5::goodpost:

Exactly. That is what hurts this part of the art lover in me the most.

Keeping it out of true art lovers and fans hands due to your desire to make a profit off of it.

We are all stuck complaining about the drops because of these people and then we are locked out because of it. :gah:

I have yet to buy a piece after market and I don't think I ever will.

I would've loved the Moss Star Wars set, but **** that. That's why I went with the originals.

I'm not talking about the insane ones. I'm talking about the ones that show up shortly after a drop with a 200-300% increase.

I would've loved the Moss Star Wars set, but **** that. That's why I went with the originals.

I pass on all of them like that bro. Just shows me who people really are. It's a shame.

Yeah I would never do the Star Wars ones no matter how much I want them. I would go old school too. I am happy you were able to go that route. :hi5:

Posters are up...and gone.

Got both of them for myself, but a big skip on the book. Book went up a few minutes before the posters, and sold out in about 3 minutes. People WILL buy anything Mondo.

Back