Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered wave two of the bounty hunters. Free shipping, since they will be combined with wave one and all six will have matching edition numbers.

The wave two posters will be previewed on Attack of the Show on October 6th.

Should have checked this thread earlier. I just happened to see the email in my inbox by chance mixed in with all the other junk email.

Deadline is tomorrow morning 9AM, so don't miss it if you got wave 1.

If you are reading this email, that means you recently purchased Wave 1 of our Bounty Hunters set. Congrats! You're going to love them, trust me. Well, as promised, this is your chance to purchase the set before it goes on sale to the public. When you pre-order Wave 2, you will get free shipping (we'll combine the order with Wave 1) and you will get matching numbers on all 6.

To place your order, simply click on the link below and check out like you normally would on our site.

https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.html

You will only have until Friday morning at 9am CST to place the order. Any leftovers will go up for sale online at a later date. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS LINK. You must also put your Wave 1 order number in the comments section when ordering Wave 2. If you do not do this, your order will be canceled.

Last thing...we can't show you what the prints look like. All we can do is give you information on the release:

Bounty Hunters- Wave 2
(Includes Dengar, 4-Lom and Boba Fett)
Poster by Ken Taylor. 12"x 36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 425. Printed by D&L Screen Printing. $85
Limit 1 per person/ Wave 1 order.

It has just been confirmed that Wave 2 will be debuting October 6th on G4's Attack of the Show, so tune in and check them out!

-Justin

So if Wave 2 is limited to 425, and Wave 1 was limited to 425, and everybody that ordered Wave 1 gets first crack at Wave 2, and Wave 1 sold out in 10 minutes. . . it's pretty much completely unlikely that any Wave 2 prints will be up for sale on the website.

I guess if they made more prints for Wave 2, the demand for Wave 1 prints would skyrocket. I was thinking about trying to get Wave 1 on eBay, but if Wave 2 sells out before it even goes up for order then it seems kinda pointless.

Considering Wave 2 includes Boba Fett, and is going to be debuted on G4 AotS, I think you will have to be at the computer, logged in, CC info in hand, and get an order in under 1-2 minutes to even have a shot.

There will be the same number in both waves, but I doubt that everyone who purchased wave one caught the e-mail and had another $85 available only two days later. So there should be a few Fetts up for sale--but not many. I think that the G4 preview should have featured the first wave, though. All that coverage is just going to get people excited about something that pretty much sold out two weeks before it was even previewed.

The Dawn of Tatooine poster is selling for around $90 to $100 including shipping on ebay, I'm still offering it up to anyone here that wants it and missed out for cost plust shipping.

Only 325 of the 24" by 36" Salacious Crumb prints are being produced, and they'll go on sale this Thursday (30th Sept.)
Designed by artist Rhys Cooper
24" X 36"

exclusivelookstarwarssa.jpg

If any kind soul can secure me a crumb print I would greatly appreciate it. I work night shift so I'm always asleep by the time these go up for sale. I have the 1:1 crumb statue and think it would look awesome behind it. If anyone is able to snag one shoot me a PM. :hi5:

If any kind soul can secure me a crumb print I would greatly appreciate it. I work night shift so I'm always asleep by the time these go up for sale. I have the 1:1 crumb statue and think it would look awesome behind it. If anyone is able to snag one shoot me a PM. :hi5:

I think I'm limited to one per household, or else I'd offer to pick up an extra for you.

I was thinking this would go great with the 1:1 Crumb, so I hope you can get one.

This has the smallest edition size yet, by 25.

i will be watching the site tomorrow for sure. this will be my first mondo purchase. all star wars stuff has been kinda meh so far for me, but this is rad. i just wish that rhys cooper would have done the bounty hunters. i loved his ninja turtle ones he did and would have loved to see the crazy colors done on a boba fett.

Back