Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean an homage, right?

Because he died of a heart attack sometime in 1984. :panic:

"In 1984, at the age of 38, the artist participated in a 15-minute celebrity "Aerobathon" to raise funds for the American Heart Association. Afterwards, he was found dead in his car, and doctors determined by autopsy that he had suffered a heart attack."

Oh crap! He was my current age when he died! Aerobathon! WTF?

Another Gret Pumpkin poster by Dark Hall Mansion goes up next Tuesday. I prefer the original one....this one is a little too simple.

Great-Pumpkin-Standard-Print-2012--768x1024.jpg

Fury,

The run was actually out of /250. It did sell out at G88's website, but the artist reserved the first 50 to sell himself. These aren't AP's just the regular run of 1-50. The only difference is he will either put a sketch or doodle on it (typically of your choosing) or he's going to make a separate sketch on paper. Regardless he always does cool work. He said it will be awhile until he puts them up. If I hear of when it is happening I will let you know. He is finishing up a bunch of walking dead prints now that he did sketches on. He said he needs a break for a bit, but will be selling them then.

When they do go up it will be here:

https://www.tacobelvedere.com/

Mark is a very awesome dude.. unfortunately, I've missed any print I've tried for from him. The walking dead print had an awesome glow in the dark scene on it. By day it was just the farm, at night when the GID kicks in there a zombie horde and the barn is burning. Still pissed I missed it...

Busy 2 weeks playing catch up. Got these two in the mail, going to get them framed this week.

Clockwork.jpg
The_Return_of_the_Living_Dead-Eric_Tan-Screenprint-trampt-7167m.jpg

Just bought all of these the past 2 days

Print1.jpg

Print2.jpg

Print3.jpg

print4.jpg

And have my eye on two more I still need to snag. My walls are going to be packed.

where'd that escape from NY print come from?

Part of Rhys Cooper's propaganda series along with The Terminator, Robocop, and Total Recall, went up at G1988 yesterday, sold out last night.

Nice print haul deckard. I really like the Pearl Jam print

Also both Rhys Cooper's, loving his stuff, may go after the Foo Fighters one he did next.

Thanks praxitas! Bookmarked and still would be happy to receive a reminder from you when this might go live. I appreciate the help.

I really like this one.

I like it but I don't want it. It's got nothing on that 3 pc Delorean one they did a while back. Englert's Thing print on the other hand is one I'm eyeing to nab off ebay when I get payed Friday.

Back