Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Cap! Thor and Hulk I'm still undecided on, I dig the variant on IM more than the original.

I don't get paid until next Monday which means I'll have to try and figure out a way to get that Cap. My wife is a huge Captain America fan and I know she'd love having that piece. At least I have until Friday to figure it out.

EDIT: Nevermind. I got two days to figure it out:

The 24-inch-by-36-inch Captain America poster, screen-printed in a limited edition of 340, will go on sale Thursday for $45.

Pass on hulk
hulk%20mondo.jpg

The "alien" in the background of the Hulk piece actually looks like a Xenomorph at first glance. It definitely looks like something for that license than Marvel's. It's throwing me.

Does Mondo charge right away? I've never gone for one before. It is charge and ship or is there a bit of a buffer time?

Yes you will get charged the same day if I recall correctly. Then they will get shipped weeks later.

Man, it would be nice if they would at least drop them individually at two different times on Thurs and Fri. This is not going to be fun at all :medic

Not a fan of any of the ones they released today. The only one I have liked is the Whalen Hawkeye so far, and that's because I'm a huge Whalen fan. I'm praying the team print will be to my dissatisfaction too. Don't wanna cough up the dough.

Not a fan of any of the ones they released today. The only one I have liked is the Whalen Hawkeye so far, and that's because I'm a huge Whalen fan. I'm praying the team print will be to my dissatisfaction too. Don't wanna cough up the dough.

I just can't imagine the last one not being by Tyler Stout. They brought out all the MVPs for this series and there is no better way to close it out with a final full Avengers movie collage by Stout.

I'd appreciate it, if someone can help me with any (specially thor)...
Thanks in advance...

Much love coming your way---Thx baby!!!:1-1:

I try to help freaks where I can. I am just sorry it's 2x the shipping. :( It's hard having only one car sometimes.

I wont even be trying for the Avengers prints because trying for BW and Hawkeye was too stressful.

Back