AH Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Supergirl on the asteroid would make such a killer statue. I guess the asteroid will use up too much polystone and eat up their profits.

I'm hoping these are the same scale as the Ross Supes and Bats, but it sounds like they may be closer to the Lee Supes and Bats.

I would agree that a line actually designed by Adam would be far preferable to just basing them on covers. As I've said before - the AH! Wonder Woman vs. snakes was my first statue and still one of my favorites. When an artist can think in 3 dimensions to design a 3 dimensional piece it's far more effective than taking a 2D interpretation and dimensionalizing it.

Isn't the statue listed as 11" high? If that's the case, and if that 11 inches is to the top of her uplifted arms, then it won't be in scale with the Ross Superman and Batman or the Lee Superman and Batman.

actually that Powergirl was already done by DC Direct as well.

FS_2570001.jpg

Customizers don't really help out the folks that may want to buy a sculpture based on that piece. I mean its one thing for a customizer to make it for their personal collection. But we all know that if it was made and mass produced without the permission of the artist (Adam) or the licenser (DC) that the guy who made it could be sued on several fronts. And he therefore wouldn't put his name on the photos soliciting that image, now would he? :angelsmil

If you're talking about the PG bust from that series, then I noted that.

I didn't note that the custom version (i.e. "very limited edition") started from that bust.

Also the image you posted doesn't show as of the posting of this message.

Back