AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The next AH Comiquette-Black Queen up NOW.

Visible pupils would depend on whether she is using her power at the time. BTW I have not interest in Storm. We already have enough X-men women. Time for some others please.

I second that :D

it would be a complete travesty to not have a black widow come out of this line. if it were to not happen, talk about an opportunity wasted. hope we get it.

I'd like to see a Storm by AH...but I'd like to see a Ms. Marvel or Spider-Woman first!

Ms._Marvel_1.jpg

NEWAVN014_COLv4.jpg

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

it would be a complete travesty to not have a black widow come out of this line. if it were to not happen, talk about an opportunity wasted. hope we get it.

I agree completely. I just hope that the Black Cat and Black Queen does not put a stopper on Black Widow. I am sure Adam is fighting for her.:D

I'd like to see a Storm by AH...but I'd like to see a Ms. Marvel or Spider-Woman first!

Ms._Marvel_1.jpg

NEWAVN014_COLv4.jpg

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who would rather see other characters before Storm. Don't get me wrong I would love to see Storm made but not another X-men this soon, there are other deserving marvel girls that shuold be made first IMO :D

wj9r9x.jpg

I was just over on John Byrne's website; he seems to draw her with and without, kind of randomly. Pages and covers of her using powers; pupils and no pupils. Pages and covers with her not using powers? Pupils and no pupils. There's even a note at the bottom of the second page saying "Storm's pupils come and go".

Hmmm...I could read into this as prepping us for something but I'm sure that is not the case. :lol

It would seem that giving pupils would probably be the best because customizers could paint over the pupils to go without but its much more difficult to paint them on.....

Visible pupils would depend on whether she is using her power at the time. BTW I have not interest in Storm. We already have enough X-men women. Time for some others please.

I agree but of all the Marvel Characters how many Black women do we actually have?

Brillalae?
Embyrre?
Impala?
Splice?
Vibrania?

I had to search for those and in reality they wouldn't sell well because the general populus has no clue who they are. If you want to add diversity Storm is your only real go-to.

I figured :lol

As Bullseye said, she only loses them when using her power but depending on the pose like Rogue's where she is obviously using her powers then she would need them gone.

Hmmm...I could read into this as prepping us for something but I'm sure that is not the case. :lol

It would seem that giving pupils would probably be the best because customizers could paint over the pupils to go without but its much more difficult to paint them on.....

I agree but of all the Marvel Characters how many Black women do we actually have?

Brillalae?
Embyrre?
Impala?
Splice?
Vibrania?

I had to search for those and in reality they wouldn't sell well because the general populus has no clue who they are. If you want to add diversity Storm is your only real go-to.

That may be true, but I'm not really looking for diversity between races, I'm looking for diversity between characters

ie) thats why I don't want another x-men, I'd rather see some avengers or Sue from FF.

I could care less if the character is black , brown, or red! :cool:

Last edited:

True, I agree. I hope we get some Avengers babes in there as well but it would be nice to have a full diverse set up once its all done. It would have been great to get something like his women of DC print where its a group shot so those who had them all would have interlocking styled bases and it'd be one large set up.

I love babes of all colors, creeds and team affliations and maybe its a longshot but I wouldn't mind seeing Tigra take a place in this line as an Avengers offering....especially the way Adam draws her:

AH%20Tigra.jpg

Go here for the full size:
Adam Hughes Tigra

Since the line is going further than six give me Tigra, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Ms. Marvel from the Avengers, Sue Storm and She-Hulk from the Fantastic Four and then hit up some of the civilian hotties too. I'd love a Gwen to go with MJ.

I would rather see Storm than Black Widow plus we have enough black leather outfits I think. However, I would love to see Ms. Marvel, Tigra & Scarlet Witch for sure

I would rather see Storm than Black Widow plus we have enough black leather outfits I think

:) There can never be enough black lether/latex/rubber outfits. :D

I figured :lol

As Bullseye said, she only loses them when using her power but depending on the pose like Rogue's where she is obviously using her powers then she would need them gone.

Girls with eye pupils are sexier - and isn't that the important thing with this line?

Nova Frankie Raye

A full statue with light up feature.

No pupils, of course.

k2kb3d.jpg

How about a Mockingbird given her recent return in Secret Invasion?

Back