Agent Carter (Marvel TV Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Agents of Shield worth watching? I mean, should I even bother? I've heard a lot of bad things and I've yet to watch a single episode...

I really want a second season of Agent Carter, like....right now. Am I the only one who wants figures from this show? I know it'll never happen (although maybe Hot Toys will make a Peggy Carter figure from the first Cap movie), but... Thinking about having some custom sculpts done. I really want a Jarvis figure. Jarvis rocks.

Is Agents of Shield worth watching? I mean, should I even bother? I've heard a lot of bad things and I've yet to watch a single episode...

I really want a second season of Agent Carter, like....right now. Am I the only one who wants figures from this show? I know it'll never happen (although maybe Hot Toys will make a Peggy Carter figure from the first Cap movie), but... Thinking about having some custom sculpts done. I really want a Jarvis figure. Jarvis rocks.

The first season, especially the first half isn't that good, but it picks up I hear. I quit it too soon. One day I'll catch up.

I watched ten minutes of Agents of Shield and turned off my tv and went and walked my dog instead ...

I have heard the show got better, but I won't be watching it

I watched ten minutes of Agents of Shield and turned off my tv and went and walked my dog instead ...

I have heard the show got better, but I won't be watching it

Walking the dog in heavy rain is more fun than M:AoS, season 1 of Agent Carter was excellent and I can't wait for season 2.

After finally finishing season 1 of AC, count me in for season 2. Loved it. Currently reading the art book and enjoying that too.

As for collectibles, I'd rather have a reputable company make statues instead of action figures for this show. If HT ever makes a Carter figure it'll have messy rooted hair, a dead stare, and a stick thin body. It'll never happen but I'd immediately preorder a good 1/4 Carter statue.

Last edited:
AoS hit its stride after WS came out. It's almost like the show was treading water waiting for that movie to happen so they could play off of it. The 2nd season was ok. I am more excited for Agent Carter's 2nd season than I am for a 3rd of AoS however.

It's funny, I found AoS fun...BEFORE WS. I liked the team dynamics of it. After, it just felt like yet another action show that are way to prevelent nowadays - a million main characters going in and out to keep track of, not to mention that it became the Skye show. It always was, to an extent, but it went to a whole other level. And the idea that all this world-changing stuff is happening with these HUGE stakes behind-the-scenes with no mention of it in the movies is laughable. It kinda, sorta was believable in the beginning, because the stakes were smaller. Now? Yeah, no.

I binged watched it on Netflix just to make sure I didn't miss anything Marvel related, but AoS doesn't hold a candle to Agent Carter, that's for sure.

Re: Agent Carter (Potential Marvel TV Series?)

Just start watching this show and completed 4 episode of first season. I love this show.

Re: Agent Carter (Potential Marvel TV Series?)

Just start watching this show and completed 4 episode of first season. I love this show.

:exactly: :goodpost: Finished watching the series last night, I love this show too!! :rock Well worth the wait. Thought it was way way better than AoS (IMHO of course :lol). Would really love some 1/6 figures from this! :pray:

Finished this show up a bit ago, what a surprise! Hooked from episode one and kept going right on through. For some reason it reminded me heavily of the Rocketeer- thats a good thing.

ps Totally blew my mind when I looked her up and found out that was Bridget Regan... holy crap! didn't recognize her at all :lol :love

Back