ADIDAS 2010 Star Wars Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no sign of the Jabba, Boba Fett, or Chewbacca shoes on adidas.com. I did find one overseas store that was doing preorders for the series, and they listed the Jabba shoes as being available one or two weeks after the ones we've already seen appear, and there still aren't any more on ebay, so I'm thinking that I just have to wait it out.

I did get my droids shoes the other day, and I'll have to say I really like them. They come on a sort of a cardback that reminds me of an action figure. Not sure if that was what they were going for or not. In any case, I'm impressed enough that I'm a little tempted to get the Boba Fett and Han in Carbonite ones as well. I just wish these weren't so damned expensive.

ZOMFG. I just came across the Fetts in an email from my buddy. I can't wait until payday to further geek out my feet :lol

Yeah, finally got them. I was in Chicago a few days ago and called the Adidas Originals store there. They didn't have any Jabba shoes in stock and didn't know when they would come in, but they did offer to put my name on the waiting list. Sounds like this line is in relatively high demand. They also pronounced Adidas "AH-di-das" (with the accent on the first syllable), which I thought was interesting. That is apparently the European pronunciation.

They also pronounced Adidas "AH-di-das" (with the accent on the first syllable), which I thought was interesting. That is apparently the European pronunciation.
I don't know about the other EU countries, but yes that is in fact the German pronunciation (since it's a German company). The name derives from the founder Adi Dassler.

BTT ;)

Back