Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand it looks totally fine right here....

shuhulk5.jpg

I was actually looking forward to this one, and had the exclusive on pre-order. But after looking at the pics this week, I realized that this statue is way too cute looking for my collection, and cancelled the order.

Instead, I ordered the Tyrannosaurus Rex VS Triceratops Diorama, which is totally badass!

I was actually looking forward to this one, and had the exclusive on pre-order. But after looking at the pics this week, I realized that this statue is way too cute looking for my collection, and cancelled the order.

Instead, I ordered the Tyrannosaurus Rex VS Triceratops Diorama, which is totally badass!

:rotfl:rotfl:lol

Too cute?:horror Anyways, When are you going to post some more pics of your collection? I love them

that is the craziest thing I've heard today. lol

Just got a UPS Ship Notification. :) Please let the green paint be an apple green and let the eyes not be crossed. lol

I told the guys at Sideshow to make absolutely sure that your piece was olive drab, cross eyed, and had an extra nostril. :rotfl

Back