ACI Toys: 1/6 ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ In case it helps, I'm in UK, just bought a new unopened limited edition ASI Aragorn (with sword & cloak) off UK ebay for £283 (£301 inc p+p). In UK they've been going for around £275 bought in UK so not having to pay import duty (which would be approx $100 / £60). Don't know about USA, but if in UK seems best bet is put on ebay at approx £315 or best offer (on a 30 day auction), let rarity do the rest. You might even be able to get more, the only thing you're competing against is the Chinese sellers and they are way expensive, (including the import duty).

edit, bought my first 1/6, an Eowyn, had a question on the feet fittings while I was waiting for it to be delivered, been delivered now & can work it out from that :)

image.jpg

Reposed with smeagol.

Had to do a double-take when I first saw the picture, Sith. :lol What a great idea. Awesome that you took the time to do it.

Imagine the tour must've been a lot of fun. I'm not much into studio tours or whatnot but I would definitely visit this if we were in New Zealand. Would be a blast to wander around those environments.

It's pure awrsomeness. I did Hobbiton+Green Dragon Inn dinner+night tour. I couldn't reccomend it enough...if NZ wasn't the farthest place on Earth from Italy I swear I'll be back.

It's pure awrsomeness. I did Hobbiton+Green Dragon Inn dinner+night tour. I couldn't reccomend it enough...if NZ wasn't the farthest place on Earth from Italy I swear I'll be back.

i'm from australia so NZ is a 3 hour trip for me. i really loved it there. i also went on the weta workshop tour which was cool. my hobbiton tour was day/lunch one. if i ever go back it will def be a night tour.

the tour is a bit pricey though i must say, but.......it's such a cool thing to do i didn't mind paying.

wellington is like heaven for any lotr fan. they had hobbit film life sized statues and costumes planted all over wellington city. you're in a pub and you turn around and theres some random movie memorabilia framed on a wall somewhere. had one of the dwarf costumes framed in the lobby of my hotel. went to an information booth to ask a question one day and there was a life sized gandalf statue just staring at me.

Back