ACI Toys: 1/6 ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a shot of the bedroll/ extra coat I tried to make that he carries in the film. He seems to carry it throughout Fellowship but it sometimes disappears during TTT.

WP_20150308_002 1.jpg

WP_20150308_003 1.jpg

Loving this guy, went for the Amon Hen/Rohan Chase look and think he looks awesome! :clap

I put in an order from a place that had a waitlist. Will cross my fingers and wait on that before shelling out $100 over retail.

Tweaked the hair a little more.
My first try with the hair style I think was a little too groomed, so I cut some more hair, and grunged it up some more with water and hair wax.
I think it turned out much better...I like it a lot. :)

Jesus, $700! And here's me selling on my spares two MIN aragorns for $400 each. :slap

Could've paid for Wolverine that.

Last edited:
BBTS had better not pull any funny business. I'm getting a little tired of some of these companies playing fast and loose with preorders that start climbing in the secondary, although fortunately have not had that happen with BBTS which is why I buy from them. Still waiting for them to get Tyrion as well.

Back