ACI Toys: 1/6 ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ACI TOYS] 1/6 LORD OF THE RINGS - ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

View attachment 138202

Sorry, just too busy and didn't hang it out here! It's been on our facebook for awhile:
https://www.facebook.com/acitoys?ref=hl

If you are interested to have our updated information soon, please kindly check our facebook when you are free!

Thanks
Bryan

Crazy! :panic:
Hope all this awesome detailing shows through after the apps.

Re: [ACI TOYS] 1/6 LORD OF THE RINGS - ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Although I'm quite happy overall with Asmus, I have to say I'm tempted to get this. The accessories and clothes look top notch.

more photo from my forum!

[Aci Toys] The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn - page 3 - ACTION DOLLS

2.jpg

I think this figure looks pretty great. The hair should probably be matted down a bit, but this looks much better than I ever expected it to. That face sculpt and the outfit are pretty terrific.

(Though the placement of the eyes in the "Kubrick Stare" seems like an odd choice.)

I only wish they hadn't priced me out of this one. Almost $300 is just too steep for me. :(

Looks really good to me except for maybe the hair. It just worries me since I have little to no experience with hair on figures. I have concerns on whether or not I will be able to style it realistically enough and on how long it will last.

Next year is going to be an expensive one. Looks like I will be passing on all the Avengers and most or all of the Star Wars stuff so I can get Lord of the Rings 1/6 figures.

Oh and kengiu, thanks for posting the pictures! Did they give any indication on when it might be released?

While this figure looks great from the costume and accessories, I'm still not buying the sculpt. Is it just me? I see a much younger Aragorn in these images...almost looks like the original actor they had to portray Aragorn...just forgot his name.

While this figure looks great from the costume and accessories, I'm still not buying the sculpt. Is it just me? I see a much younger Aragorn in these images...almost looks like the original actor they had to portray Aragorn...just forgot his name.
Stuart Townsend and no I'm not sold on the sculpt either.

I have mixed feelings on this figure. Not sure he's worth the price based on what we've seen so far. :huh

Still looks bad to me. With a sculpted hair and more fitted costume it would be better.

Wow this looks superb! I am very excited for this! I really hope he sells well so ACI continue with the LOTR line.

The last pic is the best one so far, but why is he looking up and why so many wrinkles on the forehead? It's like he can't move his neck and he has to strain to look up.

They eyes are the really weird part. The earlier pics don't have him looking up so high. Do the eyes move?

they should have listened to the fans... looks like Aragorn got ready for a party in boys-town, got frustrated and stuck his head in a toilet bowl.

I'll likely stick with the ASMUS figure, then buy the pieces/parts of the costume from this one when it hits ebay. The costume looks great...if the head sculpt for Asmus rocks...maybe head swap with this costume. Either way...those weird eyes and wrinkled forehead are disturbing.

Back