Ace Frehley PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lips would probably be pretty easy to repaint though - no trying to match flesh color, just a couple of coats of white in the right places, voila - perfect space lips!

hydrobud said:
how does yours look ?

hydrobud, I did see the lip thing you are talking about, There are no points on my figure as well. As far as the facepaint mine looks to be fine. I think the points could added on if you wish to do so. However I have some Ace collectibles that do not have the points painted on his lip. If you are unhappy have them give you a new one my friend. Do not give up on this set It will be AWESOME!!!! Trust me :D

One more thing, How do you get such low numbers????

Last edited:
well he's going back. kinda sucks but im gonna pass on this set. but i have to say that SSC Customer Service is equaled by none.

I got my Ace Frehley PM in and I think it's great and looks great. I've a review and photo's of it on my site! But for starters, here's a pic of it:
402066907_6b8669b0e7_o.jpg

The top lip is supposed to be pointed (like in the SSC pics), but they were painted rounded.

Back