Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they fixed the tailoring this would be an easy buy. As it is now it looks like an alien Barbie doll.

I'm not feeling this piece. The leaning pose kind of bothers me and the price really really bothers me. The exclusive is pretty cool, but i think this piece is about $60 too high.

They had plenty of those helmets laying around from Boil and Waxer with Numa sixth scale figures that are just collecting dust in the warehouse. Put a little "lightsaber" burn mark on the helmet and BOOYA you got your self an EX for the new Aayla Secura PF. Problem solving solutions at SSC at its best. I wouldn't be suprised if this is how their powerpoint presentation went for the EX idea :stormtroo +:lightsabe = EX... any questions? good lets move on.

I have a questions...the helmet isnt a 1/6..its a 1/4 size helmet

I like the top on the "fan" made version. It looks too high on the SS prototype. Hopefully they will fix it.

did you guys saw this concept from a guy of another board ??? I know the blue is still off.. but the adjustments are just so great and simple makes this piece so much better:

SS look and get it going !!! :)
OK, I made another one myself, you can compare which one is your favorite
ssaaylapfmodfullbody2.jpg

Well now that the Ultron i had on order is looking like a complete failure I will most likely be sending it back and I may have enough money to order this but hesitant to PO since some of the past QC issues.

Back