aaronViolator's Collection (UPDATE MR Commander Gree) !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: aaronViolator's Collection (UPDATE Hot Toys Luke Skywalker) !

Really awesome displays you have going on, for both the BD and clean Luke! :)

Thank you for the kind words mate. And cool updates once again.
23lo1vr.gif

always great to hear from you sarvesh! Thank you sir

Congrats on Luke, he looks awesome. What is your opinion on a full HT SW product (I mean not just a SS/HT collaboration)?

thanks Sergiu, well honestly it doesnt matter to me as long as they do that characters that I want. I know that Hot Toys will do a vader justice and i hope they do one, preferably an ESB vader.

I have refused to collect SS star wars figures because they just felt like old kenner dolls. I dont feel like they put enough value in the likeness like hot toys. SSC is definitely great when it comes to things like IG-88 or their dioramas but i dont feel the love when it comes to the regular star wars characters. might have gotten off topic there...lol:monkey3

Congrats on Luke bro ;)

thanks darth, :hi5:

Really awesome displays you have going on, for both the BD and clean Luke! :)

thanks Marf, much appreciated

Some awesome new additions bud. The Joker PF & Luke figs looks amazing. Congrats! :rock

What brand or manufacture are the 1/6 scale C-3PO & R2D2?

Hey Buddy, thanks for the comments!:hi5:

honestly, the only brand to my eye that has produced a worthy c3po and r2, medicom. I know they are a bit underscaled, and I agree that they should be alittle bit bigger especially r2. but interms of detail and how they compliement each other, they cant be matched IMO.

Some awesome new additions bud. The Joker PF & Luke figs looks amazing. Congrats! :rock

What brand or manufacture are the 1/6 scale C-3PO & R2D2?

Re: aaronViolator's Collection (UPDATE GRAIL EFX DARTH VADER HELMET) !

Really great scores there Aaron. The Darth Vader helmet looks totally sweet. Congrats! :hi5:

Re: aaronViolator's Collection (UPDATE GRAIL EFX DARTH VADER HELMET) !

Thanks bud, much appreciated - it is amazing

Really great scores there Aaron. The Darth Vader helmet looks totally sweet. Congrats! :hi5:

Dont think about it - seriously it is killer - I am a huge fan of Master Replicas but this lid blows the MR version out of the water

Wow! Congratulations! I'd love to own this piece one day.

Thanks Darth - love it

Great score bro ;)

Back