A great poster to hang by your SW figures...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a jerk. Someone will report this to ebay, it's a classic attempt to get by ebay fees. I had this poster too, my mother in a well-meaning attempt, had it mounted on cardboard and trimmed as a surprise for me. Aren't I lucky?

What a jerk. Someone will report this to ebay, it's a classic attempt to get by ebay fees.

I don't understand. What is the seller doing wrong except for charging an arm and a leg for that poster?

Eric

It looks like they are trying to sell the poster without paying ebay fees, but it's kind of a stupid way of doing it.

Hmm, I'll have to rethink, perhaps they aren't a jerk but just dumb.

I see what he's doing. I think this is a five dollar advertisement for a private sale. This is just to show potential buyers that they have one available. He instructs them to contact him if interested, and presumably they will complete the transaction in private. Then the auction will officially end with no bids, and he will only be out the initial five dollars it cost him to put up the auction.

I remember this poster, I used to have it. I wish I still did since it's still pretty nice. :(

Collector Freak said:
...Check out the question that he answered on the bottom of the page.

What a friendly seller. At least they may ship it free. LMAO!

contact me about shipping I more than likely will ship free

I just checked on this. There are some great Q&As posted at the bottom. I like: "ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT" and the "are YOU from another planet?" question. It's funny he even posted that for everyone to see.

Is he for real?
I can't believe he
really thinks he will
get the price he is asking
for it.

The questions and answers
were hilarious.

Someone's bid on it. But my guess is that the bidder isn't a serious bidder, just yanking the seller's chain. The Q&A at the bottom is hilarious! The seller evidently never heard that being nice to people might actually help sell his item, but definitely being an ass will drive potential buyers away. Not that he needs any help driving buyers away with THAT price! :horror :rolleyes:

The bidder must be yanking his chain, thought he has had only 6 purchases
on ebay and on had a negative attached.

This is better than tv.

Back