• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A few things for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Fatso

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for grabs are a few masks and figures. First is a David Miller Creations part 4 hockey mask that has been repainted by me. Comes with COA (not pictured), asking $45 shipped in the US. (Note: the hockey mask does NOT have straps in the pic but will be included). Up next are a Darth Revan and Darth Nihilus mask from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic video game series. Asking $30 shipped in the US for Revan and $30 shipped in the US for Nihilus and last is a NECA Jigsaw 7" figure. There is scratch on the label inside the package and the sticker on the front is slightly wrinkled but the figure itself is mint. Asking $10 shipped in the US. I can only accept Postal Money Orders only but if your interested PM me and I'll give you a link to a site where I've done buisness with in the past for feedback.

I know this is not 1/6 figure related, but I figured there are a few people who might be interested plus I recognize a few names from some of the other MB's I hang around on. If any Mods or Admins have any problem with me listing these I apologize and please feel free to delete.

PS just in case anyone is wondering, all the masks are lifesize and 100% wearable.

Hock
mydmchock.jpg

Revan and Nihilus
07-17-08_1719.jpg

NECA Jigsaw
myjigsawfigure.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. Will also consider trades for Sideshow, Hot Toys and Medicom 1/6 figures new or loose (if loose mus be in mint condition with all accessories). Mainly interested in Batman, Star Wars, Terminator and Predator items but PM me with what you got.

Bump. Will consider trading all masks and the NECA Jigsaw for pretty much any Hot Toys Batman/TDK, Predator or Terminator figure or a Medicom Boba or Jango Fett. Can be new or loose. The hockey mask alone was about $150 and the Revan and Nihilus masks were about $90 each.

Back