[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [8-bit | R.I.P. Workshop] ✪ JASON ✪ NotLD 1990 ✪ ASH ✪ RICK & DARYL ✪ CROPSEY

:thud:

Incedible paint app! Really impressive, looks extremely realistic, all the skin tones and blemishes and red blotches....nasty! The discoloration looks like real flesh. It's alomost painful to look at :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: [8-bit | R.I.P. Workshop] ✪ JASON ✪ NotLD 1990 ✪ ASH ✪ RICK & DARYL ✪ CROPSEY

Incedible paint app! Really impressive, looks extremely realistic, all the skin tones and blemishes and red blotches....nasty! The discoloration looks like real flesh. It's alomost painful to look at :clap :clap :clap

thanks man - that was a super blast to paint :)

NotLD 1990 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

Last edited:

Jason looks great:clap:clap:clap

That Tanker looks great!

Love that Cropsey paint. You excel at the blood, gore, and dirt paint ups.

All of these are amazing! I definitely want "the tanker" for my TWD prisoner!

thanks man. i'm looking forward to our projects in the future :)

That Tanker looks great!

Love that Cropsey paint. You excel at the blood, gore, and dirt paint ups.

thank you. my dad told me all those wasted years of looking at fangoria must have paid off ;)

This really is a beast! These photos are fantastic. Can't wait to have this ugly bastard!

thanks buddy. thanks for suggesting and commissioning this. it's been a lot of fun so far planning and making it for you. j.p. and i both want one in out collections :)

Sweet paint werks 8BC! Human or monster, they all look amazing. :rock

p.s. You'll never guess who I met today. ;)

thanks man :)

hmmmm...

hmmmm...

i have no idea, but i'm dying to know!

i will venture a guess that it's somebody zombie related ;)

i will say either robert kirkman, tom savini or george romero but these are just complete guesses :)

lou david from 'the burning'? just kidding ;)

---

despite the minor snafu surrounding this head, i thought i'd post a couple more pics on a warm grey background to make the details pop. my preference is cool grey but joker is cool grey to begin with, so...

again, this head is not for sale or available in any capacity whatsoever.

Bermejo Joker (sculpt by: Rocco) NOT FOR SALE by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

Last edited:

8-bit commando said:
i have no idea, but i'm dying to know!

i will venture a guess that it's somebody zombie related ;)

Zombie related indeed. I did only met them very briefly, but NR/DD and SWC/LG. ;)

Zombie related indeed. I did only met them very briefly, but NR/DD and SWC/LG. ;)

OH WOW! very cool! where did you meet them at? a convention? candid encounter? i hear norman reedus is a class act from lots of people.

8-bit commando said:
OH WOW! very cool! where did you meet them at? a convention? candid encounter? i hear norman reedus is a class act from lots of people.

They were at the London Film and Comic Con, doing photo shoots and autographs, so I only managed to swop a few words with them.
They were both really really great with everybody from what I saw and it was a pleasure to meet them. I mentioned to Ms Callies that she was looking a lot healthier, than when I had last seen her on tv. :lol

They were at the London Film and Comic Con, doing photo shoots and autographs, so I only managed to swop a few words with them.
They were both really really great with everybody from what I saw and it was a pleasure to meet them. I mentioned to Ms Callies that she was looking a lot healthier, than when I had last seen her on tv. :lol

:lol That's awesome! I bet she had a good laugh or at the very least a knowing smile ;) That's really cool that you had the opportunity to meet them.

The cast was at a local convention which totally SOLD OUT and the wait times were crazy. I heard a story about a mother who drove her two kids across four states to see the cast but was turned away because she thought she'd grab tix at the door :( That's just heartbreaking.

Back