[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [8-bit | R.I.P. Workshop] ✪ PUNK'S NOT DEAD ✪ ZOMBIE JASON '84 ✪ PROJECT UPDATES

The sucky thing is I'm trying to be done with Evil Dead customs... I've got a solid shelf of them (Hero Ash from EDII, Evil Ash from EDII, Evil Ed from EDII, Hero Ash from AOD, Evil Ash from AOD and S-Mart Ash) but now I see this and the wheels in my head start turning... it's not fair I tells ya :lecture

When will I be done with Evil Dead customs!!! :gah

Re: [8-bit | R.I.P. Workshop] ✪ PUNK'S NOT DEAD ✪ ZOMBIE JASON '84 ✪ PROJECT UPDATES

:clap
Would love to see that happen.

And I'll be crossing my fingers for ED2.:wink1:
You two are doing some great stuff.

Thanks man. Really appreciate the kind words. Evil Ed would be awesome on a floating stand. galactic boy made a really kick-*** one as I recall. Totally cool looking.

The sucky thing is I'm trying to be done with Evil Dead customs... I've got a solid shelf of them (Hero Ash from EDII, Evil Ash from EDII, Evil Ed from EDII, Hero Ash from AOD, Evil Ash from AOD and S-Mart Ash) but now I see this and the wheels in my head start turning... it's not fair I tells ya :lecture

When will I be done with Evil Dead customs!!! :gah

It's a vortex. I'm pretty sure you will never be finished ;) ah, the joys of a money pit hobby :lol

Thanks man. Really appreciate the kind words. Evil Ed would be awesome on a floating stand. galactic boy made a really kick-*** one as I recall. Totally cool looking.

It's a vortex. I'm pretty sure you will never be finished ;) ah, the joys of a money pit hobby :lol

Thank ya, Ed was a fun one. I still need to paint a clean cast for my own figure, the one I have was more of a test run.

And I agree, these customs are never ending :lol I'll keep an eye out for the AOD Ash offering.

Thank ya, Ed was a fun one. I still need to paint a clean cast for my own figure, the one I have was more of a test run.

And I agree, these customs are never ending :lol I'll keep an eye out for the AOD Ash offering.

sweeet. we'll keep you posted ;)

here's the paint apps for another deadite ash custom i should be finishing up shortly. this sculpt is really super nice. my favorite betomatali deadite ash sculpt so far.

ash by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

ash2 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

Last edited:

Wow, that paint job is remarkable. Loving it

we're also providing a cool detolf display option for this including dilapidated crystal lake sign hanging from one rusty chain, dirt ground display base and a beached canoe/boat half with jason's mom's rotten head inside it. will post pics when it comes together.

JASON-11 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

Re: [8-bit | R.I.P. Workshop] ✪ PUNK'S NOT DEAD 7 piece custom ✪ ZOMBIE JASON '84 ✪

thanks man. he looks pretty cool, in scale, in-hand. we're happy with him :)

here's some more progress updates for the twins...

pets-6-21-B by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

pets-6-21-A by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

AND something new - 'RIP ASH SET'

B by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

A by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

i will post an interest nearer to completion for unpainted sets which include AOD Ash head, Book & Gauntlet. More pics will be forthcoming, as well as the aforementioned official interest thread :) take care.

That Ash head looks Spot one very nice! I look forward to seeing you paint it!

Re: [8-bit | R.I.P. Workshop] ✪ PUNK'S NOT DEAD 7 piece custom ✪ ZOMBIE JASON '84 ✪

Wow, that's an insane sculpt David. Can't wait to see what the full figure would look like. :rock

Any plans for the boomstick ?

thanks man! i will ask about that. it's just a three piece set atm.

That Ash head looks Spot one very nice! I look forward to seeing you paint it!

thanks man. J.P. nailed it. i'm looking forward to painting it :)

Just gone through your whole thread and your work is stunning.
And flesh tones are spot on.
Also do you mind sharing how you made the chest hair on the
Body's?

Just gone through your whole thread and your work is stunning.
And flesh tones are spot on.
Also do you mind sharing how you made the chest hair on the
Body's?

thanks man. i appreciate the kind words :) i just used sharpened graphites and a bit of dullcote.

Jeeez! That's impressive, flesh looks real :horror :horror :horror

Outbreak Jason is looking badass:rock

thanks man. much appreciated. i'm always trying to beef up my chops :) it might be paying off some finally :yess:

here's a paint-up of rocco's Ash sans the back of his head :) i get lazy and just block in the hair for contrast sometimes until later.

rocco by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

Consider your chops beefed :lol

thanks man. i appreciate the kind words :) i just used sharpened graphites and a bit of dullcote.

thanks man. much appreciated. i'm always trying to beef up my chops :) it might be paying off some finally :yess:

here's a paint-up of rocco's Ash sans the back of his head :) i get lazy and just block in the hair for contrast sometimes until later.

rocco by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

Ahhhhhhh! i see so you draw them on.
I can't draw LOL!

Stunning Ash's i love them can they still be bought?

Consider your chops beefed :lol

:hi5:

wow both those ash paint ups are amazing

thanks man :)

Ahhhhhhh! i see so you draw them on.
I can't draw LOL!

Stunning Ash's i love them can they still be bought?

you can purchase the sculpt from Rocco here if they are still available.

rocco2 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

rocco3 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

Last edited:

... :horror Very well companion 8-bit commando. I like your custom. A custom shape. Magnificent. I see your work without prejudice. Encambio, other users of this forum, have many damages. Sadly.
Congratulations on your crappy figure ...... Jorge. :rotfl

WoW ! :clap

Back