501st Vinyl Deformed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
I have seriously considered picking up Vader and two Stormtroopers. Now here I am placing an order for the 501st. Madness!!! :google
Do it! Do it!

I ordered Vader a couple weeks ago and after I ordered my 501st I went ahead and placed an order for a Stormtrooper as well.

Darth Kustomizer said:
No Thanks! I'll stick with my Spud Trooper!

Hehe.. yeah, like my Spud Trooper and Vader... especially the blast...err.. masher ;)

Spiff said:
Hehe.. yeah, like my Spud Trooper and Vader... especially the blast...err.. masher ;)

I just could not have thought of a cooler combination if I had tried!

I have my Darther Tater displayed proudly in my office flanked on both sides by his loyal Spud Troopers with deadly mashers.

They are about as "deformed" as I think Star Wars characters can get!

Any non-attendees order this today? I got mine with the special $5.00 processing fee.

Me too. It didn't take long at all and I believe it is still up.

Does anyone know why they didn't announce an edition size for this?

rainman said:
Me too. It didn't take long at all and I believe it is still up.

Does anyone know why they didn't announce an edition size for this?

They must be getting them from Gentle Giant...the masters of astronomical edition sizes. :lol

Well even though the ES is stil TBD, the non-attendee has sold out and there are around 90 of the attendee left.

Cool. Hadn't checked it since I placed my order. These are just a little oddball items that I think will look cool among the other items in a SW collection.

Strange, when I checked SSC earlier today there was no low quantity alert for the non-attendee edition. I think this one's really going to be hot after SDCC. This is a brand new Medicom and it's an exclusive. The Fett that was on eBay this past weekend went for almost $170.00. I'm glad I have mine ordered.

Back