501st Clone and Cantina Band 1:1 Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as movie accurate, I could really give a ____. People that come into my house know the characters. With all of the Yoda 1:1 Busts inaccuracies that people _____ and moan about, not one person that sees the bust points out anything that alot of the freaks here (or any other forum) pick out.

QFT! :lecture

501stbust1.jpg

501stbust2.jpg

501stbust3.jpg

Oh I would go with the 501st over a Stormie but I just don't have room or I should say want to take room away from my 1:6th or any maquette/statue I might want to grab.

I like it! Need to get C-3P0 first (and Boba 2nd). I wonder if Sideshow is going to milk this bust and create other clones from this casting (Shock Trooper, 212th Battalion, Gree, etc) though. I noticed that this bust no longer has the "Star Wars" logo on the nameplate as well. I'm very tempted to preorder. Just need to know exactly when this bust is due...

Yea and if I am gonna to use the space, it will be for the Stormtrooper!

I'm holding out for a Stormtrooper as well.

I noticed that this bust no longer has the "Star Wars" logo on the nameplate as well.

I hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it. Odd that they would change the nameplate after all this time.

Re: 501st and Cantina Band 1:1 Busts

They haven't even tried a true human character yet....closest we got was Palpatine and Maul...you gtfo.

im pretty sure there aint any "humans" in star wars. they all are aliens based on the films i saw.

I love it although I'm holding out for an Episode II Clone or a ROTS Commander. I'm not that interested in a Stormie (I know blasphemy) but if they ever did a TIE Fighter Pilot or AT-AT Driver they'd be both hard to pass up.

They straightened out the Flex Pay page.

May 10, 2011 $108.00
Jun 10, 2011 $108.00
Jul 10, 2011 $108.00
Aug 10, 2011 $108.00
Sep 10, 2011 $107.99

Now I have to decide if I really want to spend $600 on it...

Back