3A WWRp Bramble Picture thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLeaves

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just recently received the 3A WWRp Bramble 3 pack B and seeing as no one else has put anything up I thought I'd start the ball rolling - I can't be the only one here that jumped on these little beauties!!

Paint & articulation on these guys is just mind-blowing for the scale & the price, can't go wrong for 40 bucks each.

Here's a few outdoor shots to start us off:

Dsc01597-33.jpg

Dsc01604-33.jpg

Dsc01603-33.jpg

Dsc01605-33.jpg

Dsc01610-33.jpg

Dsc01606-33.jpg

Sorry, all in the same pose for the moment. I'll do some of the Euro tomorrow.

Even those tiny ones look so cool!
Thanks for the great shots.

Any chance these will become gift card eligible on sideshow? I still have two laying around worth $50 each from blu ray purchases. My guess is they won't be though cause I actually want them. Sometimes I think there's no point in getting a gift card for sideshow.

Looking at the legs and fingers these look to be made of metal. Are they metal are is that just a reall solid plastic. If there metal...I might have to find a way to pick one of these guys up. Great shots by the way.

Not metal, made of vinyl & plastic - painted to rusty/weathered perfection!!

Wow, that really is impressive. The weathering and paint apps on those is really great. It truly does look like rusted metal. I still might have to pick up one of these guys as you said for $40 you cant beat that.

here is the nightwatch version of the WWRp range, he is amongst the 1/6th scale series of Nightwatch including his bigger brother....plus a special TK & de plume.

Enjoy.....

DSC_0242-1.jpg

DSC_0244A.jpg

:D

Back