3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figur

Got an email saying my squeaks was shipped. I completely forgot I preordered him thinking he may have had some significant role in the movie worth getting in plastic form. How wrong I was. I'm gonna have to offload this guy as soon as I get him since I really don't care for it at all, what with him barely being a part of the movie that won't even get a sequel.

Still looking forward to Bee and Optimus though

Re: 3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figur

I dont buy things just because they were in a movie, I buy my stuff just because I like the way it looks but I understand your point of view.

I'm with P.A.
To me...TLK SUUUUUUUCKED.

That being said, 3A didn't disappoint. The engineering is topnotch.

I dont buy things just because they were in a movie, I buy my stuff just because I like the way it looks but I understand your point of view.

I totally agree, I base essentially all my purchases on design and not source material. TFs especially, the source material is almost always subjectively sub par, but the designs are amazing. I just didn't want to regret passing it while I was getting the discount for preordering so I figured better safe than sorry.

At the time I probably would have liked the figure a lot. Now? I really don't care.

Any word on Optimus? Its been very quiet, heck I almost forgot I had him on PO.

Any news for these?
I really want Bumblebee!

It has been confirmed that Optimus will ship in July.
Bumblebee is scheduled for August.

It has also been confirmed that Barricade has been canceled.
Wave 2 will now only consist of Megatron.

That being said, Megatron is scheduled to go up for preorder later this year. Probably in Q3. This info comes from a 3A source over at the Transformers forum.

ah man no Barricade? that sucks, but I'm hoping they do Starscream from the new Bumblebee movie

Looks like I'm done with this line then. I really hated Barricade's TF5 look so I'm not upset he's canceled, but I also hated Megatron's look and if he was the only other guy being planned then that's it for me.

Oh well.

Licence acquisition for "Bumblebee" movie is confirmed by 3A via Twitter.
Guess that means we're getting new figures in 2020.

Licence acquisition for "Bumblebee" movie is confirmed by 3A via Twitter.
Guess that means we're getting new figures in 2020.

Great, Thanks!

It has been confirmed that Optimus will ship in July.
Bumblebee is scheduled for August.

It has also been confirmed that Barricade has been canceled.
Wave 2 will now only consist of Megatron.

That being said, Megatron is scheduled to go up for preorder later this year. Probably in Q3. This info comes from a 3A source over at the Transformers forum.

So don't know about Bumblebee but the latest word on Optimus is sometime in August now......:impatient:

Do u think that Prime 1 will release a new Bumblebee , since theres a new movie coming out ?

they start shipping soon but will be in waves over the next few months

It's finally happening.
Hopefully the majority of people receive their copy this year.

Back