3A - Bumblebee - Bumblebee DLX Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only issues on mine are the finger print on the black wash on the chest, and the lack of black wash on his forehead insignia! Other than that, this figure is incredible. Definitely looking forward to Optimus now, and hopefully they announce at least Soundwave in this DLX series.

Only issues on mine are the finger print on the black wash on the chest, and the lack of black wash on his forehead insignia! Other than that, this figure is incredible. Definitely looking forward to Optimus now, and hopefully they announce at least Soundwave in this DLX series.

Nice pics.
Finger print doesn't seem to show in the pictures.
Waiting for mine from PopCultcha.

Nice pics.
Finger print doesn't seem to show in the pictures.
Waiting for mine from PopCultcha.

Yeah, it's only noticeable up close. I actually just used a black art pencil from my kids to shade in some more weathering here and there. Great figure for sure.

I didnt realise popcultcha stocked these. Will check what their asking price is for Optimus.

My Bumblebee collection as it stands today. Tweaked the pose of the ThreeA DLX slightly so that it was more movie accurate. Still love the three variants of the G1 Masterpiece, but will be great to see where the upcoming MP-45 takes the Masterpiece Bumblebee!

IMG_1773b.jpg

Here are my thoughts on the ThreeA DLX Bumblebee that was released a few months ago. Glad so many collecting friends convinced me to get this! It's a fantastic figure!

Here are my thoughts on the ThreeA DLX Bumblebee that was released a few months ago. Glad so many collecting friends convinced me to get this! It's a fantastic figure!

Great video - I'll be getting this guy when my RP convert.
Did you fix the head insignia? I know this was some time ago but I think some Citadel Nuln Oil would work nicely to bring out the detail.

Yeah I don?t think there are any threads just for the premium scale pieces. My premium BB has shipped from Sideshow and should be here on Thursday. Really hoping they revisit the 2007 movie and give us Ironhide, Ratchet and Blackout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I don?t think there are any threads just for the premium scale pieces. My premium BB has shipped from Sideshow and should be here on Thursday. Really hoping they revisit the 2007 movie and give us Ironhide, Ratchet and Blackout.

Be sure to post your thoughts! Mine will be a little while longer.

I'd also be all over anything they throw at us from the first bayverse trilogy.

Please share some pics of premium Bee as soon as you guys get the chance. Not sure why I'm not seeing much of him since he supposedly started shipping last month so I'm looking forward to get a better idea of the final product.

I'd also be all over anything they throw at us from the first bayverse trilogy.

Please share some pics of premium Bee as soon as you guys get the chance. Not sure why I'm not seeing much of him since he supposedly started shipping last month so I'm looking forward to get a better idea of the final product.

I really hope they go back and give us some more characters to fill out the collection. At this point they just gives us a bunch of Optimus Prime?s, Bumblebee?s and a sprinkle of Megatron every now and then. I am glad to see that they are embracing the Bumblebee movie and putting out more characters from that. Hopefully Prime 1 doing Blackout will give them the courage to reach back into the original trilogy.

I really hope they go back and give us some more characters to fill out the collection. At this point they just gives us a bunch of Optimus Prime?s, Bumblebee?s and a sprinkle of Megatron every now and then. I am glad to see that they are embracing the Bumblebee movie and putting out more characters from that. Hopefully Prime 1 doing Blackout will give them the courage to reach back into the original trilogy.

I was also hoping Threezero would take example from Prime 1. Not gonna lie, that Prime 1 Blackout gave me all kinds of ideas I can't afford to even think about (both literally and figuratively). I think the problem with Threezero is they're working on so many different lines at the same time instead of focusing on the few most successful ones or maybe they're playing it safe with Transformers by releasing just main characters they know that will sell for sure. I really hope the success of the DLX line will push them to take chances with more characters from the previous movies after they're done with Bumblebee.

In case anyone hasn't seen this already:

That's a review sample and from what I've seen so far those tend to have slight paint differences from the final product.

[...] That's a review sample and from what I've seen so far those tend to have slight paint differences from the final product.

Makes sense. I'm not too worried given how the DLX turned out, but it'll be interesting to see if there are any really noticeable differences.

I would love a Premium Scale Shockwave and Blackout. I'm also tempted at the Prime1 Blackout but I'm hoping 3A would do one.

I would love a Premium Scale Shockwave and Blackout. I'm also tempted at the Prime1 Blackout but I'm hoping 3A would do one.

I got out of collecting P1 Transformers. They are amazing but very expensive. The premium scale line is big enough and detailed enough for me but they really need to add some more popular characters.

Back