3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up the mighty RO AT-ACT today for a mere $49.99 (original retail was $299.99) at a store I'd never even heard of called Gordmans after seeing the discount mentioned on another site. If this awesome toy has ever been on your radar there's never been a better time to buy. It actually has some sweet ass box art too (minus the derpy nerf bullet on the front.)

atact.jpg

atact2.jpg

Attachments

• atact2.jpg
    atact2.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 149
Oh man that's awesome. Doesn't it walk too? I was curious about getting one but the price was an instant turnoff.

Sail Barge in two months! :woo

Way undersized compared to the larger AT-AT hasbro offered earlier. Besides, nerf gimmick and walking action totally turn me off. My only focus in the next months will be the Barge. Hoping plans for a release overseas won't be halted with recent changes at the helm of the Star Wars brand.

Oh man that's awesome. Doesn't it walk too? I was curious about getting one but the price was an instant turnoff.

Yep and actually mimics the walking motion of the live-action Walkers. :rock Not that I really care because it'll just be a display piece for me. I really loved the RO vehicles (AT-ACT, TIE Striker, and U-Wing) all displayed together at Celebration 2017 and this Walker now completes my set.

ro1.jpg

ro2.jpg

Sail Barge in two months! :woo

Awesome! Can't wait to see pics of that beast. :D

Last edited:
Awesome stuff, Khev.

I haven't actively collected 3.75" in a long time but every once in awhile I pick something up. I have a few of the vintage collection figures, I really love the art on them. My favorites are Dagobah Luke, Starkiller, and Malgus. I got TVC Starkiller, POTF Luke, and POTF Boba all signed at Star Wars Celebrations. At times I wish I would've had Mark sign a TVC Luke instead as the art is nicer, but the POTF holds a special place in my heart so I'm happy with it lol.

Need to finish getting the rest of the McQuarrie concept figures. I think I'm only missing Chewie and the Yoda/Ben two-pack. Once I move everything around and get new shelving (whenever I can decide what I want lol), I want to display them around my Starkiller vs Vader statue from Kotobukiya.

I haven't actively collected 3.75" in a long time but every once in awhile I pick something up. I have a few of the vintage collection figures, I really love the art on them. My favorites are Dagobah Luke, Starkiller, and Malgus. I got TVC Starkiller, POTF Luke, and POTF Boba all signed at Star Wars Celebrations.

Nice! Which POTF Luke?

Nice! Which POTF Luke?

Jedi Knight Luke from ROTJ. I had the brown vest one boxed that I brought with me and ended up getting signed, though I did search for one with the green background at some of the booths while I was there. Didn't find any that weren't beat up. Worked out in the end though since the POTF Boba I got signed had a red back, as well. The POTF figures are definitely hilariously proportioned, but they're what I grew up with so I love them. They were definitely a big step up from Bend-Ems at the time haha. I wish I still some of the vehicles, those things were awesome.

I'm very tempted by the above -- Two Tubes AND Tank Commander.... AND Saw!

If you guys have Tuesday Morning stores in your area, they've been popping up there for $10 for a little while now (along with the Tie Striker and Kylo's Tie for $15, Black series figs for $7.99, etc..).

It's a great little set, I paid full SRP for mine, but tempted to get another just for another tank commander..

I'm very tempted by the above -- Two Tubes AND Tank Commander.... AND Saw!

I know! :rock

If you guys have Tuesday Morning stores in your area, they've been popping up there for $10 for a little while now (along with the Tie Striker and Kylo's Tie for $15, Black series figs for $7.99, etc..).

I see I do have two of those stores in my area, good to know!

I know! :rock

I see I do have two of those stores in my area, good to know!

Right on man, hope you find some decent stuff!

I've had some luck at Ross lately too, Kylo's Tie for 8.99 and I think they had the RO figure set too.

I know the ATACT is selling at a huge discount, but does anyone know if you can get hat deal online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I had no luck finding an deals on the At-ACT online. Been searching the discount chains here in the Los Angeles area for it too, but no luck yet.

Just saw this deal pop up though - $30 for the RO tank at Best Buy - super good deal!

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/kenner...l-combat-assault-tank/6261462.p?skuId=6261462

Nice!! Does BB do a decent job of properly protecting the packages in transit? I see Amazon is matching that price. Anyone have a recommendation as to which company will have better packing?

Last edited:
Here's a before and after of my repainted Disney Parks Sandcrawler. Great looking piece!
IMG_1786.jpg IMG_1785.jpg

Back