3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbro gonna just let the clock run out today and post a statement tomorrow saying that they are moving on into production.

About to hit 24k, 7k more than their final goal they've got to give us something for that surely.

Man, getting down to the wire... I'm probably gonna pass on this and then really hate myself in the morning...

:lol

I haven't displayed a 3 3/4" vehicle in many many years. I never opened the TRU TVC BMF Falcon. Most of the vehicles I was buying for my son to play with, but that ended about 3 years ago (he just turned 15) and are now packed away as well. And all the old stuff I bought for myself (from '95 - 2005 ish) and my original Vintage Kenner stuff has been packed away for 30+years...

If I buy this, chances are I'll never open it and really have no room to store it.

The fact this has beaten Marvel freaking legends’ army building sentinel project is very impressive! Hopefully Hasbro’s taking notes and upping the amount of TVC items we see now.

Hopefully they add one more bonus item tomorrow considering the success of the few days since going over 17k. I'll be a bit disappointed if they don't.

Do you remember what they added to the barge as stretch goals? I remember Yakface and maybe the prisoner bones but not much else.

They only started doing stretch goals with the sentinel a few months ago. The barge didn’t have any goals. Yakface was a Hail Mary add when the Barge was floundering.

Back