$2K LSF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very good point, and yet, Maul is still more and the proportions aren't even accurate. If these have an ES, the line will do pretty well I would imagine, but without one, ppl know they can wait for significant discounts down the road.

I just can't imagine these going up very much in the aftermarket even with an edition size. In my opinion they have already reached the price ceiling with the release price. I can't see these things getting up to $4K or $5k unless the ES size is like 25.

I just can't imagine these going up very much in the aftermarket even with an edition size. In my opinion they have already reached the price ceiling with the release price. I can't see these things getting up to $4K or $5k unless the ES size is like 25.

the only money makers are the 1:4 scales (flippers). anything above 1k dont go up much in the aftermaket, maybe even below retail cost.

yea, I know, but they will still sell. The people that might end up selling these down the road will prolly lose $500-700 on it. Lets' not forget those ridiculous Bronze statues still sell at those crazy prices.

the only money makers are the 1:4 scales (flippers). anything above 1k dont go up much in the aftermaket, maybe even below retail cost.

Off the top of my head, I think only a few pieces have gone up when priced at 1k like Predator stuff. SS makes no money on the aftermarket, so they want to price their stuff as high as they can these days.

You were in at $1500??? I think your a little whacked yourself quad. :nana:

Why I oughta:thwak probably not, like I said MAYBE at $1500, but I would've been in for a grand for sure.

Don't need to spend that kind of money just to show I have it, like others on here :monkey3

yea, I know, but they will still sell. The people that might end up selling these down the road will prolly lose $500-700 on it. Lets' not forget those ridiculous Bronze statues still sell at those crazy prices.

Off the top of my head, I think only a few pieces have gone up when priced at 1k like Predator stuff. SS makes no money on the aftermarket, so they want to price their stuff as high as they can these days.

good point forgot about that one, but very little pieces go up in price in that scale.

Why I oughta:thwak probably not, like I said MAYBE at $1500, but I would've been in for a grand for sure.

Don't need to spend that kind of money just to show I have it, like others on here :monkey3

:clap

yeah if it was 1500 or below i would have been in, but 2k with shipping and taxes....

was going to get this and darth vader, but i guess with the price of 2k with maul, vader will be like 5k! removeable helmet, light up features, possible even fly!

and those are 1:4 and 1:1 scale pieces. Those size formats have a much larger collector base then 1:2.

I think the price is alright.
It all started with IM 1:2, this is Star Wars and price is high
Im in for Dc 1:2 from SS, if they ever come my way they got my money
I will sell both my 1/4 Wolvie and Sabe to buy the Wolvie
I just like the size much more

I thought I read on some post that the 1/2 Iron man was paper thin and had some paint issues. Is that true?

For $2k these things better be absolutely perfect with the highest quality, and not hollow.

I thought I read on some post that the 1/2 Iron man was paper thin and had some paint issues. Is that true?
For $2k these things better be absolutely perfect with the highest quality, and not hollow.

:exactly: :lol

Just about everything you buy these days is hollow
It would be like 150lb for a solid 1:2!

Just about everything you buy these days is hollow
It would be like 150lb for a solid 1:2!

I guess I should rephrase my "hollow comment. Is the Iron man 1/2 scale 90% hollow or 30% hollow. The hulk comiquette is hollow, but it still has some weight to it and is very sturdy. Is the IM LSF flimsy?

For those people that buy it to show that they have money is the wrong mentality to have. Those people should never into this collecting hobby in the first place.

Last edited:
If it was a favorite character of mine, definitely.
Wolverine is ok but knowing that they might release (possibly?) Joker or Batman maybe Venom (Thompson version) makes me think twice on pulling the trigger for Wolvie.

And like greatwall already mentioned how are people suprised by the price?

I'll buy Hulk and/or Batman if the pose/quality/etc is perfect. I'll sell Rogue/Gambit/Cyclops/IM Hulkbuster/She-Hulk PF/Hulk PF for em if need be.....and only if its the best Hulk or Batman I can get, namely LSF.

just flip the scenario and and be in awe of the savings .... its very reasonable compared to the full scale $6k C3PO or Endo ....

Back