2013 SSF Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!! Winter is Coming!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 SSF Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!! And the winner is...

December Christmas custom comp?

Yeah, I was thinking either Holiday or at least Winter themed for the next one. I'd love to see one of these every 3 months or so if there's enough interest and we can get some of the retailers to sponsor it. I sadly can't put up the prize each time :lol

I have a feeling that if I did do a holiday custom, it would come out gory anyway. :lol

Hey, that's cool with me. Maybe we'd get some Jack Frost customs out of it :lol

Yeah, I was thinking either Holiday or at least Winter themed for the next one. I'd love to see one of these every 3 months or so if there's enough interest and we can get some of the retailers to sponsor it. I sadly can't put up the prize each time :lol

Hey, that's cool with me. Maybe we'd get some Jack Frost customs out of it :lol
Maybe if a small enterance fee was charged the money collected could purchase a prize or be given as a gift certificate. Something like 10.00?

I have a feeling that if I did do a holiday custom, it would come out gory anyway. :lol

Gore?
1377470_513429172086774_1951758586_n_zps74c12158.jpg

A custom Holiday figure would be awesome! I always wanted to make a K_ _ _ _ _ _ figure! :yess:

Btw...CONGRATS HUNTERDNRC! :banana:ccheerlea:rock2:hi5:

haha!
This is what I was thinking of doing as well.

A christmas contest would be fun.

:lol:exactly:

Johnbie Marston is in FS thread. :) Ty for Contest GB!

Re: 2013 SSF Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!! $100 Toy Anxiety GC Prize!!

Sure. Heres a better shot. I'm using super sculpty and its hard because it ba lls up when your trying to blend it. I have some tools but am mostly I'm using my fingers to blend and a rubber tipped carving tool. There's no way I can finish tonight because I have to do the Trick or Treating thing tonight. But when I do finish it and I will share him, it just won't be for this contest this time.

309hvyq.jpg

9u3vh5.jpg

I still have a lot of work to do, thanks for the kind comments. :)

that's actually not bad you might wantto pick up the cheep set they sell at bicks for carving on stone. they sell the metal picks (I recoment it helps for clearing out hard to reach areas after firing for cleaning)

and carving tools se that have attached rovings( I think that's what their called) they have a lot of different tips their 2 sided and the kit cost 12 bucks.

you could always do silent night deadly night santa, or mr giggles in the santa costume

Re: 2013 SSF Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!! $100 Toy Anxiety GC Prize!!

that's actually not bad you might wantto pick up the cheep set they sell at bicks for carving on stone. they sell the metal picks (I recoment it helps for clearing out hard to reach areas after firing for cleaning)

and carving tools se that have attached rovings( I think that's what their called) they have a lot of different tips their 2 sided and the kit cost 12 bucks.

My tools plus I used a few toothpicks. :lol
bdwb3n.jpg

Yeah I'm going to buy some dental tools I saw on ebay for sculpting to finish my Jeepers Creepers since I have more time. I did buy a set a few months ago but I dont know what happened to them :huh :(

Dude Harbor Freight Tools has dental tools for $12 I believe.

what im talking about is made by a company called hawsks item # 39250( I think the last 2 are rubbed off.

its a picks,carvers and spatula metal set of 12 for 12bucks. you only need one pick save your money and buy this kit.

that's not bad that's a 1.00 each.each carver has two ends so it's like 24 tools in one kit.

I found one on amazon for ya
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/SE-Spatula-Stainless-Steel-Hardware/dp/B001LJGMXI[/ame]

@groovy34
Thanks! I'm gonna buy it! :1-1:

A second idea...Merry Methmas!

1218.jpg

:lol

OMG :lol :rotfl

Winter/Christmas theme sounds cool.:monkey4

I was kinda hoping this would continue as a recurring thing as I really had a blast checking out the teases, and not to mention seeing an overall return of comradery to this section.
icon14.gif

Hunterdnrc;62 6578 said:
It's the 29th here, I'm goin' for it.

Coming to eat brains near you, The Cobra Trooper Zombie

001.JPG

007.JPG

009.JPG

012.JPG

014.JPG

018.JPG

Doesn't get much more Halloween than zombies!

Awesome. I entered a generalsjoes/sideshow spoktacular contest with a zombie Beach Head a few years ago... will see if I can find the pics.

Maybe if a small enterance fee was charged the money collected could purchase a prize or be given as a gift certificate. Something like 10.00?
This a good idea I think.
:lecture

I would be in for a Christmas one, $10 to enter is a good idea.

Forgot to say, well done to the Halloween entrants and the winner!

Winter/Christmas theme sounds cool.:monkey4

I was kinda hoping this would continue as a recurring thing as I really had a blast checking out the teases, and not to mention seeing an overall return of comradery to this section.
icon14.gif

Chill out with the puns

Back