2012 the end of humanity.....???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

First you say they don't predict the end of the world, then you say it means the end of days. Isn't that the same thing?

By the way the galactic equinox happened 26,000 years ago as well, so it's nothing new to Earth.

it means the end of the calendar, kind of like December 31st,
they did predict the arrival of the spanish, so there is that,

It frightens me. Not a single part of my being would want this to happen. Nor would wish it would. I hate those people. I hope they're the only ones who die.

it really scares me too,
I don't think a zombie apocalypse will scare me as much but i dont want it to happen,
but this one scares me

also I think Nostradamus predicted a catastrophe in 2012 or something, s

I read something saying that it could be a psychological change rather than something physical. Seeing all these ridiculous tv shows nowadays and the fact that most people seem to care more about their twitter accounts and how their make up looks than caring about each other I welcome a change with open arms.
Just as long as we all don't die in the process anyway.

I read something saying that it could be a psychological change rather than something physical. Seeing all these ridiculous tv shows nowadays and the fact that most people seem to care more about their twitter accounts and how their make up looks than caring about each other I welcome a change with open arms.
Just as long as we all don't die in the process anyway.

I think it will be a metaphysical change...personally..not the doomsday/end of human kind as a lot of people think it will be.

I'm more afraid of the nutjobs who actually think the world is going to end. I'm staying home that week. :lol

I'm more afraid of the nutjobs who actually think the world is going to end. I'm staying home that week. :lol

:lecture

Once again another MAINSTREAM lie! pushing FEAR!

The end of the World will be when God destroys it!

In fact,I'll wager $5,000 to anyone that come December 21st,we will still be here ;)

Wheres Teemu to tell us how the world will really end. None of this mayan superstitious crap.

I'm Here :wave

Maybe he is worshipping the Mayan calendar :lol

I don't worship a Satanic cult (Mayans) who got their information from Fallen Angels

I have one TRUE GOD,who that is the Lord Jesus Christ,My true hope and Saviour :)

I just get a kick out of people who scoff at others for their religious beliefs, saying things like they believe in fairy tales, but they are convinced this is true.

they worshiped the sun, creator of life

And the solar flares from the sun is what will kill them/us.

2012 is supposed to be the begining of the end, not the stroke of midnight on the date of 2012 do we blow up or something. It's something about the shift in the world and solar flares killing us or something.

I just get a kick out of people who scoff at others for their religious beliefs, saying things like they believe in fairy tales, but they are convinced this is true.

To quote Carlin. "It's ALL bull____ and it's bad for yah!" :lecture

I pretty much lump overly religous and conspiracy theorists in the same boat.

And the solar flares from the sun is what will kill them/us.

2012 is supposed to be the begining of the end, not the stroke of midnight on the date of 2012 do we blow up or something. It's something about the shift in the world and solar flares killing us or something.

they were showing in Discovery Channel how the poles in the Earth will change positions or something,
and how the planets will align in December creating some weird effect on the Earth and the magnetic field,
I don't remember everything they said, im just writing an overall idea of that i remember, it had to do with Earth's magnetic field and the poles reversing, and something about the plates inside the Earth arranging, creating earthquakes, and the sea to move

not End of the World premonitions, no, this was a Science show, about what's to come :dunno

I heard the Eagles are trading D Jackson for Blowcho-stinko ......... and TO

they were showing in Discovery Channel how the poles in the Earth will change positions or something,
and how the planets will align in December creating some weird effect on the Earth and the magnetic field,
I don't remember everything they said, im just writing an overall idea of that i remember, it had to do with Earth's magnetic field and the poles reversing, and something about the plates inside the Earth arranging, creating earthquakes, and the sea to move

not End of the World premonitions, no, this was a Science show, about what's to come :dunno

Yes l watched that as well, l do remember them saying the poles are moving quit a bit every year. Same hear too l don't remember the pacifics.

Yes l watched that as well, l do remember them saying the poles are moving quit a bit every year. Same hear too l don't remember the pacifics.

yeah that is what is worrying me a little, that Science is saying that some things will happen this year and the next, like you said, is the Beginning,
the fact that both Nostradamus and the Mayans were saying end of days prophecies is just an added bonus for people to argue and go crazy,

is funny because the movie 2012 was pretty stupid, but they did cover some of this stuff, the scientific stuff, like the plates inside the Earth rearranging and making the top move,

and also how there are some "safe zones", some places in the Planet that nothing will really happen, but there are some parts of the Planet that are screwed...:monkey2

Not to be mean but
According to the Scriptures,For George Carlin's disbelief,he is spending eternity in Hell and the eventual Lake of Fire

Revelation 8:7 "The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up."

Revelation 16:8-9 "And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back