2012 the end of humanity.....???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
406407_231376726936377_126894987384552_534322_1677402012_n.jpg

:lecture:exactly:

where were you at....
judgment-day.jpg

...after the rapture after party. :lol

must be pretty awkward going back to church that sunday.

the rapture and judgement day are different than the end of the world,
totally different

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Keyboard Cat passed away :(

But I'd take Maru and only Maru :monkey3

maru10.jpg

Maru loves exactly what I love - sleeping :D

same pile of crap to me. :dunno

the Rapture meant that the people who were pure and free of sin would go to heaven, like, actually Fly to the heavens, and the people that were sinners and not pure would be "Left Behind" to fend for themselves, I don't know all there is to it, but it had to do with a world without God, I think, Imagine all the good people gone to heaven and all the evil ones left here,
the world ending didn't even have to do with any of that, Other people were saying it was judgement day, that's when Jesus judges everyone, again, nothing to do with the end of the world.

Nostradamus and the Mayans predicted some sort of destruction, not the calendar ending, not that, besides that, they predicted something destroying earth

Judgment day has already passed. It was 15 years ago (August 29 1997) so we're cool :)

Humanity ended a long time ago.

Human beings will continue to ____ all over one another for more money and power long into the future.

And honestly the pole reversal theory is one of those one in a billion chances, literally as much a chance of Magneto being real and reversing earth's polarity himself.

Human beings will continue to ____ all over one another for more money and power long into the future.

And honestly the pole reversal theory is one of those one in a billion chances, literally as much a chance of Magneto being real and reversing earth's polarity himself.

+1 :exactly:

How u know there's no aliens living in the center of the earth or in it? And will reverse the earth polarity when they see fit to cleans this world? LOLz. Lets call em magneto people, Heheee.

Well at least its better than the bible crap. Such out-dated encyclopedia. Jebus is just a religious cult leader. Some of us need saving anyway. :horror

If you find a secret rocket before a legendary tsunami eat your city and you can escape in this "secret prototype rocket" wicht have a room of 5m2 and you can save only a few things Like some pieces of your collection and two peoples more like ....two supermodels from victoria secret's fashion week....

What things do you save?

Me:

-pf Dr. Doom ex previosly steal from stan lee's dead hands(and signed by himself)
-1 ton of Pepsi
-pf CAP,hulk,thor and uruk hai and life size Batman and joker and skaar pf
-Kidnap natalie portman
-before Take off kick in the ass justin bieber and take hanna montana to bed with his famous cake
-make graffiti in liberty statue:"see you bastard!!!!"

LOL, now you're dreaming. The reality is: people will over populate. The economy will really fall and food will be so scarced that people will resort to canibalism. Looting, raping, mischief, crime, etc will be the norm. Then, we'll be lucky if the aliens land and disguise as jebus christ so they can save us.
And somewhere in the middle we'll have our nuclear war.

On the other hand, I guess we can die with a few supermodel in space, LOL. Its better than reality.

Maybe they'll rescue me with some supermodels so we can repopulate the human species, LOLz. Crap, now I am dreaming. Duh, brain farts!

LOL, now you're dreaming. The reality is: people will over populate. The economy will really fall and food will be so scarced that people will resort to canibalism. Looting, raping, mischief, crime, etc will be the norm. Then, we'll be lucky if the aliens land and disguise as jebus christ so they can save us.
And somewhere in the middle we'll have our nuclear war.

On the other hand, I guess we can die with a few supermodel in space, LOL. Its better than reality.[/

Why do you keep calling Jesus, jebus? You say he is a cult leader, but most of the cult leaders I've heard of try to kill people, not love them unconditionally and actually die for them. Have you read what he went through? He was mocked, beat, whipped until his backed was ripped open, people spit in his face, he was nailed to a cross not to mention they did it so he would suffer and not die quickly, stabbed, and had large thorns jammed in his head! He NEVER spoke a bad word about the people that did these thing to him, and before he died he ask for their forgiveness. IMO this is completly different than a cult leader. Also he taught to love your enemies not kill them or hurt them.

Why do you keep calling Jesus, jebus? You say he is a cult leader, but most of the cult leaders I've heard of try to kill people, not love them unconditionally and actually die for them. Have you read what he went through? He was mocked, beat, whipped until his backed was ripped open, people spit in his face, he was nailed to a cross not to mention they did it so he would suffer and not die quickly, stabbed, and had large thorns jammed in his head! He NEVER spoke a bad word about the people that did these thing to him, and before he died he ask for their forgiveness. IMO this is completly different than a cult leader. Also he taught to love your enemies not kill them or hurt them.

Because people like him will jump on any chance to mock religion and religious figures, which the mods will allow, but when members get upset about it then that's when posts become unacceptable and the thread is "cleaned up" or closed. Also, certain members will start making fun of the ones who get upset about these members bashing on religion, and others seeking their approval will chime in with them.

It's disgusting that more-and-more when a thread title catches your eye and you go on it to see what's being discussed, and so many people are seizing their opportunity to spill their hate for religion and peoples' religious beliefs through more threads every day, and that it's allowed to go on until someone gets upset about it. How many times have we seen the mods make posts saying leave religion and politics out of it, but yet it still goes on daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back