2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They replayed the dissowed goal three time in slow motion, it shows the player was ahead of the defenders, not by much, but he is ahead

fair enough. i switched off disappointed before they did the analysis. i have to say the linesmen did a damn good job this game. some difficult calls.

AKKKK!! Simone Pepe could have been a hero....

Still, we didn't deserve to advance. Poor defending, poor squad selection, poor tactics, poor attacking football.... I remember seeing the group draw and being so excited, it seemed like a one way ticket to the last 16.... Not so much now.

Tell me about it, who would have known we would have finished dead last in the group..... There will need to be a massive rebuild from here...

It's so quiet outside!....................:blissy
:lol You must live in the tri-state area.....

The disallowed goal was offsides, just barely. Even though the defender did have his leg out, the attacker inched foward at the last second..... Hell of a close one though props to the linesmen for catching that one..

to italian fans....
:lol

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/sFacWGBJ_cs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/sFacWGBJ_cs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

I'm watching the Denmark vs Japan game, as Holland are already thorough

Same......... Have a feeling Holland will coast it since it seems they have a new gameplan of not showing all they have early. In the past they've shown too much in group phases early, then fizzle out in the later stages, where as in this tourney they've been doing just enough to win and save something for the latter stages.

Back