• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Sideshow PF Spider-Man Grails For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpenK

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I decided to sell My 2 PF, I have a lot of Things Going on And need to Sell these 2 beauties.... They have only seen the day of light twice, when they arrived originally and to take Pics for this thread.... https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43173&highlight=spenk........... then back to the Box, so please Pm me If interested...

Negative Zone $1400 Shipped
Classic Black & Red $1400 Shipped

ONLY WILL SHIP TO CONTINENTAL USA
Payment PayPal.

OMG GLUT!!!! :banghead:banghead:banghead:duh:mad:

Say it's not so, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :horror:horror:horror

This is the brotherhood you swore in oath to never sell these pieces, we are Spidey brothers no more.... :monkey2

Steve, if you have these... then we are now Spidey brothers :rock

*shaking my head @ Spenk* damn dude, this hurts deep...

Worth at least 5 sad monkeys.
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 :lol

Steve, if you have these... then we are now Spidey brothers :rock

*shaking my head @ Spenk* damn dude, this hurts deep...

Worth at least 5 sad monkeys.
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 :lol

Ski.......:monkey2:monkey2............ Man...... Believe Me My Brother...It was Hard Thinking........Knowing that i will not see them AGAIN (well i did not see them that ofter anyways:(...always in their Boxes)..well Steve will take care of them.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back