• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1989 Batman Bob Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I already know of interest for sculpts by these people:

1) drjedisith
2) DarkArtist81
3) metaphorge
4) Wor-Gar
5)Elvis1976
6)KingGrayskull

Thanks!

FULL FIGURE INTEREST LIST

Bonehead15
metaphorge
eighthsamurai
Bum
HellboyFanChuck
retyu123
turbo.vs.ozone

ONE FULL FIGURE IS READY TO GO! SOLD

Last edited:
COOL!

Can you let us know what is included in the "kit"?

Also, got picks of the full figure's gear yet?

For the full figure, is this what we can expect included besides the gear you mentioned:

hat
sculpt with hair - painted
shirt
jacket with patches - Joker emblem and cards on sleeve
pants
belt
shoes
socks

Did I miss anything?

Cocoboloboy I'd be interested in a full figure.
It just depends on when you need the payment.

Great. :cool: All I'd want is a partial payment upfront to cover Les' time and expenses and the rest when the figure is complete. I don't plan on even starting these until about two weeks from now so I don't need any cash anytime soon.

COOL!

Can you let us know what is included in the "kit"?

Also, got picks of the full figure's gear yet?

For the full figure, is this what we can expect included besides the gear you mentioned:

hat
sculpt with hair - painted
shirt
jacket with patches - Joker emblem and cards on sleeve
pants
belt
shoes
socks

Did I miss anything?

I'll work a kit list up later with prices and whatnot but your full figure list is accurate except for the socks. I hadn't planned on putting any on him but I'll see what I can find.

I'm very interested, but I'll need to see where I'm at financially after this month. Moving has turned out to be much more expensive than I anticipated, so a lot is going to depend on time frame for payment.

Thanks EVILFACE!

metaphorge - I'm not expecting any payments to be needed for about another month or so. If your still interested in a full figure I'll add you to the list.

I got my base decals in from EVILFACE today. VERY COOL! Here it is and yes, a completed base is what is included with Bob.

Last edited:
sorry for the late reply coco, but i'm still interested in a full figure, depending on my finances in a couple weeks time mainly, and on what the finished thing looks like (but i know it'll look spectacular).

wonder if it's too late to add my name to this thread.

Not too late at all.:cool: This thread and project is so old that I'm sure some have changed their minds about getting on board.

Bob's head is on it's way to Les right now. As soon as he lets me know what he has in mind I'll pass it on here.

Bob is back and running! Just got my first cast of the hat and sculpt made and primed. Also a mock up of him with hair. Hopefully I can get him painted soon so I can see him finished up.

Took me three tries to get the hat to cast properly but I finally got it after tweaking the mold a bit.

Patience pays off! :clap

Hey, I got customs that took me 5 years to finish... like McClane and Mad Max (and they're still not done). :lol

So Coco, what body did you use for Bob? It's a good short one.

Patience pays off! :clap

Hey, I got customs that took me 5 years to finish... like McClane and Mad Max (and they're still not done). :lol

So Coco, what body did you use for Bob? It's a good short one.

:lol I'll be pushing 5 years on this one pretty soon.

The body is a TT Slim. Maybe a bit too small in relation to Joker but not bad. Definitely expensive though, so I'll try him out on the Pro and see what he looks like.

Coco boloboy

I'm in

Ymba1
Thx

:rock

I want an unpaitned head for sure!

You got it!

After a fast and nasty(and unfinished)paint job here's Bob.

Lots of stuff I notice now that I could have done WAY better but it is what it is. I ain't no sculptor. :lol

Back