1989 Batman 1/6 Museum Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm going to be doing a run of the 'Joker Was Here' Painting in 1/6 as well as some other accessories.
Ideally need about 10 to get this off the ground. I have already finished sculpt work on the paintbrush, frame and mocked up a prototype of the painting itself.

Set will include:

- Painting professionally printed on REAL canvas material, stretched and mounted on a board
- Resin cast replica of the frame used in the movie
- Paintbrush
- Sets will come painted and finished, but if anyone wants to do their own paint, I'll offer kits as well.

Canvas size is approximately 5x7. I have a few ideas on hanging in the detolf that I'm going to explore as we go.
If anyone is tentatively interested, please speak up. I know it depends on price, but right now I'm trying to make sure it's worth moving forward with.

IyTjPy.jpg

Defo interested, would buy other paintings down the line depending on price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It IS a great idea :hi5:

All the paintings from the museum scene are accounted for and Corrose has done a test run for me and they look fantastic. These are a must for any Museum Jokers out there.

IMG_2674_zpsn1qnsfcp.jpg

I got some preliminary numbers in for both the print masters and the mold work and castings, and if there is a minimum of 10 people, we are in the range of $120-$140 per. Those numbers go down if it goes over 10. I just want to bump the thread and see if there is any additional interest before I put a lot more energy into the project.

Any others interested?

If I had a museum Joker with the flesh face, beret and tie I'd definitely be interested in this. It looks fantastic.

Likely going to need a few more potentially interested people to move forward.
I did find out that we can cut costs on having the print masters printed on a lower quality machine, but in the end, the quality and detail suffers, and I don't want my name on something that is bleh.

Any others interested?

I am down for one! Add me please!

Just scored a Dx08 today and I'm excited. I think this would make a great background setting to the Joker on the shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please take me off the list, my apologies but decided to stick with the normal joker look. Will look forward to seeing everyones pictures

Back