• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

12" figure liquidation sale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
question, just curious... Why no international shipping? It's very easy to do, especially if you purchase shipping through PP. Just prints out 4 slips, sign/date, and drop off at post office. I picked up some extra plastic pocket envelopes from post office for the slips. If you sell on Ebay ever, adding international shipping really helps increase the bids.

Anyway, good luck on your sales, prices look very fair.

question, just curious... Why no international shipping? It's very easy to do, especially if you purchase shipping through PP. Just prints out 4 slips, sign/date, and drop off at post office. I picked up some extra plastic pocket envelopes from post office for the slips. If you sell on Ebay ever, adding international shipping really helps increase the bids.

Anyway, good luck on your sales, prices look very fair.

Hey bro. I just don't want to deal with possible damage to the figures due to way longer in-transit time. Customs possibly opening packages and things coming up missing. Also my prices include shipping within the US which should make those good prices even more tempting. I will ship to Canada for a little more cost but I just don't feel comfortable shipping international right now.

Hey bro. I just don't want to deal with possible damage to the figures due to way longer in-transit time. Customs possibly opening packages and things coming up missing. Also my prices include shipping within the US which should make those good prices even more tempting. I will ship to Canada for a little more cost but I just don't feel comfortable shipping international right now.

I have never had trouble like that with collecting figures for many years now so I am pretty sure your fears are unfounded. ;)

i've only had one incident with customs, but at least it was insured. they opened up a spidey on the pole, for a hulk vs spidey dio, that binny had found for me.
from the best that i could gather they must of dropped it, cause when i got it there was no evidence of damage inside the box (smaller broken pieces) plus there was some pieces missing (fingers) not to mention the other 4-5 breaks that it had suffered.

it was like they had been playing football with it. :banghead
oh well like i said, at least it was insured, but insured is one thing. finding another one is next to impossible.

Back