12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing, would take precedence over this figure... I think he's badass and along with the SSC Indy will (hopefully) usher in a new day for their 1/6 figures!

i wish they added a few more accessories like more hands!!!!

There's still a chance for it. It could be that only the hands shown in the proto were ready in time for the pictures and they'll just add more in during production. New body and first full armor figure is a good recipe this figure to not follow the norm of past SW figure releases, further delayed shipping, added hands afterward. Time will tell.

Particularly, he needs at least a saber hold left hand so he can be posed communicating with the hologram on his right arm.

It definitely needs at least one extra set of hands (plus a Force Push hand)

I'll drink to that. :duff

Particularly, he needs at least a saber hold left hand so he can be posed communicating with the hologram on his right arm.

I'll drink to that too. :duff

I plan to display him communicating via the hologram and have Commander Rex doing the same in two different parts of my display area. Until the latter one comes out though I'm thinking about replicating the GG statue pose.

I plan to display him communicating via the hologram and have Commander Rex doing the same in two different parts of my display area. Until the latter one comes out though I'm thinking about replicating the GG statue pose.

I have a buddy who did a similar scene with the 3 3/4" regular and holo Obi-Wans and Commander Codys from Hasbro. He had one shelf dedicated to Some troops around Obi-Wan, and Obi-Wan talking to a holo Cody. The other shelf had some troops around Cody and Cody talking to holo Obi-Wan. It looked pretty cool...I am anticipating what that will look like with SS figures. Should look great!

I just hope it comes out looking mostly like the proto.(it's one of my biggest anticipation figs for 08')

I have to think Sideshow will put forth their best effort on this one through production (like they did with Old Ben). It's too high-profile and also their first armored figure, too.

But I do hope we hear something about extra hands soon. That's really a bone of contention for many of us.

For some reason i really don't care about extra hands. I mean it would be nice but i just wanna see the figure we see in the proto pics. I guess i'm just too excited to care about hands at this point. I agree their effort on this should be top notch, at least i hope.

:drool

2175_press03-001.jpg

I wonder if the black around the neck is removable or molded on. It would be nice to use this head for an AOTC custom and then stick a ROTS head on the Clone Wars body.

Back