1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys how hard is it to search on ebay with price arranged lowest to highest and check the "Free Shipping" boxes? i see $37. there's 1 on auction and another for $11 however sounds too good to be true. $37 sounds about right.

since certain policies has been enforced, i'm not going to talk about bootlegs anymore.

from now on, i will just address everything as Synthetic human. :)

guys how hard is it to search on ebay with price arranged lowest to highest and check the "Free Shipping" boxes? i see $37. there's 1 on auction and another for $11 however sounds too good to be true. $37 sounds about right.

since certain policies has been enforced, i'm not going to talk about bootlegs anymore.

from now on, i will just address everything as Synthetic human. :)

There's no need to be rude, my friend. Forums are for discussion and helping fellow collectors out.

I already did the search lowest to highest (you're right, it wasn't at all hard), but there wasn't one that low, hence why I asked if anyone could share a link to where they bought it under $35 and I thought I made that clear.

I already have several of the authentic ones but want some parts.

There's no need to be rude, my friend. Forums are for discussion and helping fellow collectors out.

I already did the search lowest to highest (you're right, it wasn't at all hard), but there wasn't one that low, hence why I asked if anyone could share a link to where they bought it under $35 and I thought I made that clear.

I already have several of the authentic ones but want some parts.

i'm just asking how hard it is. i gave you the ongoing price on ebay, obviously i can't show you the link as someone that has grudge with me will take this opportunity to report me.

if you really want links, you can always try sending a message to some members here that may have a link.

:newangel

Peace brothers!

I think it would be great to get a Wolverine from 1000toys, along the lines Tsutomu Nihei's "Snikt!" manga. Snikt! and Blame!, now I get it!

Btw, Duke is an insanely fun figure once you've fixed up his joints. I love playing and posing it!

Got CRC in and I actually like the color and the clothes on this guy.
37043087666_578768edee_b.jpg

37043081256_4e0b405a28_b.jpg

Is it a decent trade for a reissue synthetic human 1\6 for a clear synthetic human 1\6?

sure it is. btw has the clear been available online?

I think the 1\12 was on some japanese sites, but the 1\6 were at SDCC and some other cons. 1000toys haven't release on their site yet. I have couple reissue 1\6 soI will trade one for someone for a clear. I knew buying couple at that time will open up my trade option in the future.

I think the 1\12 was on some japanese sites, but the 1\6 were at SDCC and some other cons. 1000toys haven't release on their site yet. I have couple reissue 1\6 soI will trade one for someone for a clear. I knew buying couple at that time will open up my trade option in the future.

just becareful who your are trading with.

so did you trade for the white one or did you buy them off somebody?

what i want is the test type, but i doubt i can. should have got it when it was $300 lol.

I wouldn't. Clear hasn't been offered online yet but will be in future. Reissue will not be offered again. Unless you really want the clear and are strapped for cash, I'd leave it.

just becareful who your are trading with.

so did you trade for the white one or did you buy them off somebody?

what i want is the test type, but i doubt i can. should have got it when it was $300 lol.

Making a trade tomorrow in person. He is a member of a 1000toys facebook group. Hopefully some pics this weekend. This guy has a test body for sell too but too expensive for me haha.

Hey potato, where are you located? Asia?

Making a trade tomorrow in person. He is a member of a 1000toys facebook group. Hopefully some pics this weekend. This guy has a test body for sell too but too expensive for me haha.

Hey potato, where are you located? Asia?

did you trade for the CRC too?

i'm located at a place where potatoes thrive and are safe from consumption.

did you trade for the CRC too?

i'm located at a place where potatoes thrive and are safe from consumption.

hahaha you funny.

I bought crc on facebook group since i don't see them for sale much. The guy wants my crc plus cash for test body, but I want to keep the CRC. So instead we will just trade reissue SH for Clear SH.

Got my clear 1\6. Quality is pretty good and this guy reminds me of invisible and iceman.

36445404184_fae4b58985_b.jpg

37283276675_9117bdc736_b.jpg

you need to shoot it infront a window under bright lights if you want us to judge the clarity of the clear.

Do the regular (non clear, non carb) 1/12 synths come with red eyes And* blue eyes? Has it always been like this and I just never realized?

Do the regular (non clear, non carb) 1/12 synths come with red eyes And* blue eyes? Has it always been like this and I just never realized?

Pretty sure mine only came with red eyes in both faceplates. Did you get some kind of weird one-off factory error?

Pretty sure mine only came with red eyes in both faceplates. Did you get some kind of weird one-off factory error?

That's how all my previous ones came. But BBTS actually recieved a bunch in stock recently and I got 3- all of them have blue eyes, both on the mask and skeleton faceplates. I just checked IG and saw some people also have 1/12 synths with blue eyes. I don't mind it at all, it's just interesting why 1000toys did this and did it under the radar haha

Anyone try the Kotobukiya M.S.G. Support Good weapons with their 1/12 figures? I like the futuristic designs and wondering if they scale with the 1/12 synthetics.

Back